2 hunts at Isle of Palms

Jim Bob

Elite Member
Not a lot to show for two day hunting but the water and weather was nice. I didn't have my camera to take pictures of the beach but it was packed with people and lots of things to look at while walking and swinging the coil.:shock:
Well aother than a few coins I did manage a hefty silver chain but no gold. :( Going back today for my last try before we head home tomorrow.

Attachments

• 7-12 total.jpg
    7-12 total.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 608
  • 7-13-total.jpg
    7-13-total.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 626
  • #2- .925.jpg
    #2- .925.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 613
That certainly is a nice chunk of silver. Good luck on your final hunt. At least you had something to look at while hunting.;)

I didn't have my camera to take pictures of the beach but it was packed with people and lots of things to look at while walking and swinging the coil.:shock:

Jim..You need to concentrate..Concentrate:lol::lol::D
Looks like you had a good time and that's way more important then gold..
Isn't it:?::shock::lol:

A nice chunk of silver chain is good too! Be careful with those tent pegs they can become contagious!

Nice job, ya just ever know when something good comes out of the ground... Is Title Town in Wi. The reason I ask is I believe I saw a sigh for it when I was up there last month.

Nice hoop neck thing. Never ran into one of those before.

Jim, where's Title Town? Must be a sports thing, right?

OT

Title town

Nice hoop neck thing. Never ran into one of those before.

Jim, where's Title Town? Must be a sports thing, right?

OT
If you google Title town usa you will see that Valdosta Georgia was voted as the ESPN winner of the title.

Hey Jim, Looks like a fun hunt! Last week I found a silver chain exactly like the one you found. Sure did sound off loud and clear on the Excal. Congrats on the finds!

BV

Back
Top Bottom