October CRH (Possibly Worst Penny CRH Ever)

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
A couple of weeks ago I went through a box of pennies, here are my results:

Pennies:
  • 1941-D
  • 9 Canadian

A somewhat disappointment finding only 1 wheatie after going through a whole box, but still a cool coin to add to my collection of wheats. :D Happy hunting everyone and God bless. :D

15404174043830.jpg

Last edited:
Well.. at least there was one. :) Congrats. Hopefully allot more on the next box. :)

A couple weeks ago I went through a box of pennies, here are my results:

Pennies:
  • 1941-D
  • 9 Canadian

A somewhat dissapointment finding only 1 wheatie after going through a whole box, but still a cool coin to add to my collection of wheats. :D Happy hunting everyone and God bless. :D

That IS a lot of pennies to look through to find one wheat. I guess it just makes THAT wheatie all the more special. :yes:

Congrats on the wheatie... too bad there weren’t a few more. Maybe next week
Thanks, jkbemdavis! :D

Well.. at least there was one. :) Congrats. Hopefully allot more on the next box. :)
Thanks, Usa. :D Yep, that's what I was thinking. I have 2 boxes of pennies sitting in my room waiting for me too have some spare time. :D

That IS a lot of pennies to look through to find one wheat. I guess it just makes THAT wheatie all the more special. :yes:
Yes, that is a good way too look at it. Thanks, Stiffwrists! :D

Wheaties are likeable coins! KT can remember when the new Lincoln mems first came out and everyone wanted them! HA HA Now most collectors would rather have a worn wheatie! :D:D

Thanks, KingTotsalot! :D Yes, they are. :D I would definitely rather find a wheatie over a memorial. :lol:

Congrats on your wheat cent, Wolfie! Just one, but still fun! :stars:

A couple weeks ago I went through a box of pennies, here are my results:

Pennies:
  • 1941-D
  • 9 Canadian

A somewhat dissapointment finding only 1 wheatie after going through a whole box, but still a cool coin to add to my collection of wheats. :D Happy hunting everyone and God bless. :D

Wow! You must be near canada! HH!

Last edited:
I have found as few as 4 in a box, and as may as 52 in one box. You just never know. Good luck going forward, the next box may be the good one.

Please note: This thread was posted in 2018, so these were not my finds for October 2019... they were posted here: October CRH Report - Not Much, But I found a Big Silver & a Little Silver.

I have found as few as 4 in a box, and as may as 52 in one box. You just never know. Good luck going forward, the next box may be the good one.
That's right! Thank you, Lee. :D

Win some, you lose some, good job going thru that box!
Thanks, Amc. :D

Don't give up...especially on Canadian coin.

Look up 3 dot Canadian penny. 234K for one coin. I check ALL my Canadian pennies.
Thanks for the reply. I've been looking for the 1936 3 dot cent, but so far my oldest Canadian is a 1940. :D

Back
Top Bottom