8 of 25 Go To Florida!

Yeah, I agree! You'll also notice there aren't any northeastern Florida beaches on that list. :roll: But I totally understand. Great whites, monster waves, murky water and coquina aren't exactly my first choice either. :lol:

Says Who? Well the Chamber of Commerce of Course! Complete Bilgewater Marketing effort!! Stinkyasst Florida beaches? Who the hell would want to go there? Full of Man O War on one side and Gulftarballs on the other!? Florida? Its like you got your choice, either poisonous purple floating condoms, or gooey Gulfboogers? Not to mention the Stingrays and Sharks even? Pelicans pooping all over the place, Mr Magoo Gray hairs driving 35 in a 70......And then theres the Parking fees to consider? Plus, nobody Below Tallahassee speaks English! Not even at the Waffle House! Thats why they have a picture menu!

In this great and magnificent Country, I would rank 'Florida Beaches' somewhere down below any old Indiana or Iowa towns water treatment plant, or a hog wallow in Alabama at best!...

Ok sure, you might see a hot topless foreign chick on Southbeach, or get hit on by an attractive kweer in Key West during Pirate week, ...but hey, speaking from personal experience, it aint worth the effort when a guy can get plenty of that action right here in Michigan! :laughing: Just wear a sweater before August...:laughing:

Attachments

• aug 18-16-3.jpg
    aug 18-16-3.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 273
  • ice 4.jpg
    ice 4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 288
  • ice 1.jpg
    ice 1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
I thought

Clear Water is were they had that flesh eating virus eating up everyone howboutit :shock::laughing:, to be honest i vacationed on the East coast at Melbourne beach, and hunted the treasure coast, i did like A1A, i vacationed in May, sanded in, still had a good time, PS it's hot in May, bet the summer is un- bearable , supersized your not a snow bird Felix :yes::lol: Felix let me enlighten you, Mud don't let your head swell up when you see this Ranking's http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article197092569.html Felix 8 in 25 might vacation their , but living their :shock: PS there is more you can find out, not just on the Miami news , happy hunting.

Last edited:
Florida is a terrible place to visit..I would not advocate anyone come here...:raincloud: It rains constantly.. :D

Mud, you really have a way with words. Yes those purple jellyfish were all over the beaches. I had one thing going for me though. No parking fees. I did have a great time and will do it again next winter.

Bringing sunscreen and better booties though. I was bummed I couldn't dive. However I will be better prepared next year hopefully. No gold to be found in Michigan. Everyone needs to get to Florida.

Florida is a terrible place to visit..I would not advocate anyone come here...:raincloud: It rains constantly.. :D

Right? Not only that, but the constant thunderstorms and lightening strikes to worry about?! Dangerous and desolate...Let alone the predatory and lonely Widows at "The Villages"...The Red Hat's in every Bob Evans? Shuffleboard? Its like a Septagenarian shooting gallery!

..Its just not prudent to go to Fla for any reason!...Not for any old guy at least, unless you are selling time shares or caskets, or flipping RV's...

Last edited:
Right? Not only that, but the constant thunderstorms and lightening strikes to worry about?! Dangerous and desolate...Let alone the predatory and lonely Widows at "The Villages"...The Red Hat's in every Bob Evans? Shuffleboard? Its like a Septagenarian shooting gallery!

..Its just not prudent to go to Fla for any reason!...Not for any old guy at least...More old guys die in Fla than any where else!....known fact! :laughing:

Yea...Then their funeral processions clog up the already crowded roads !! :laughing: Terrible place....

Yea...Then their funeral processions clog up the already crowded roads !! :laughing: Terrible place....

Right? The State of Florida would do well by offering free executions of all old guys over in the I 75 "Fruit and vegetable check lane" just south of the GA line! Do everybody a massive favor! Hell! Some days, I'd book a one way ticket trip down the 'Blue Hair Express' riding shotgun in a Prius with a gay Uber driver who has NPR locked in on the radio....just to put me out of my misery! Certainly a cheaper alternative than a $4k Cremation?:laughing::laughing:

Theres somethings in Life worse than Death, and Florida is one of them! Texas comes in a close second...lets just call it what it is..'Okie Purgatory'..:laughing:.

Back
Top Bottom