Don’t give up because

GapuJa

Just when I start getting burned out on canslaw, pull tabs, and bottle caps and I’m ready to pack it up and call it a day I find these!
57792da851dc619c89134a1ff6f8e59f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome finds and you are right the gold is worth the trash!

:dingding: I'm going to assume the one on the right is either white or yellow gold and the left is a tungsten? Both nice rings but the ice one has got my vote of the 2!

:dingding: I'm going to assume the one on the right is either white or yellow gold and the left is a tungsten? Both nice rings but the ice one has got my vote of the 2!

You are correct on both rings! Lol!!!

Awesome finds and you are right the gold is worth the trash!

I’ve noticed that the gold rings that I find are in the foil and tab range. I can’t help but dig every junk signal. I expect junk so when it come up treasure it’s a great surprise. I get giddy and giggle to myself so not to draw attention to myself. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice finds. Congratulations on the gold with ice. For some reason i did not find a single tungsten, titanium or stainless steel ring last year. It just surprises me that i did not find any of those.

Thanks for giving me a booster shot of hope. Those trash days can really wear me down. Congratulations on your good fortune.

Beautiful rings. Sometimes it pays to swing a little loner before calling it a day.

I love the ring on the right....looks like my wedding ring (although mine has round cut diamonds)

This year is my year for finding gold...and REAL jewelry (I found my first junk ring late last year...this year is my first REAL ring, I'm confident :) )

Back
Top Bottom