Finds from last few weeks....couple silver, a few Indians & a dog

TundraPlugger

Forum Supporter
I've been quite busy lately with work and with the wife and kids on my days off so I've been a little slow on digging up goodies. I have, although, been able to get maybe a half dozen decent hunts in during the last 2-3 weeks.

In the first picture are an 1860 IndianHead penny, a very basic token (reads "5" on one side and "In Trade" on the other) and a brass dog?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 101
Here are a 1905-S Barber dime, 2 IndianHead pennies, a button with a train on it, a really nice old key and a chincy ring. Not sure what the thing is with the flag on it (maybe half of a ring).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 98
The above group with the key came out of a softball field where I also dug a few wheaties, a Barber dime and a large token a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 95
Here is a 1963 Canadian dime that I pulled out of the outfield at a different softball field in a nearby town. Found a few clad as well but I didn't include in the picture since I'm sure everyone has seen more than their fair share of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 97
:wow: More awesomeness! The coins and all are great but for some reason I keep getting drawn to that train button and the flag (ring?) I need to know more! :lol: Conductors button? Is that flag thing silver?

:wow: More awesomeness! The coins and all are great but for some reason I keep getting drawn to that train button and the flag (ring?) I need to know more! :lol: Conductors button? Is that flag thing silver?

Thanks man! I've never seen a button like that before so it kind of threw me off when it came out the hole. That flag thing is made of aluminum I think.....if I bent it once or twice I think it would snap in half.

Back
Top Bottom