• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

3 anfibio machines in the classifieds already?

I just took my Anfibio on its maiden voyage. Wow, what a detector!

This is a site I have absolutely pounded since last year with my Nox 800,Deus HF, 11" LF, and 13" x35 . The lot is about .40 acres. I initially tried the Deep program but I am more a tones guy so I went with the 99 tones. Ground balanced and cranked the gain to 98. 14khz. Ran it very hot. No descrim. This thing is very stable and there were visible power lines all around me. I could actually pick up the coil 5-6 inches off the ground when I got over a Wheatie. I was constantly hitting Wheaties at 8-10 inches and it sounded like they were less than 2 inches in the ground. The ring was probably 11-12 inches. I am very happy with this detector. It is the real deal. Happy hunting!

332a4pw.jpg

25i2kas.jpg

I just took my Anfibio on its maiden voyage. Wow, what a detector!

This is a site I have absolutely pounded since last year with my Nox 800,Deus HF, 11" LF, and 13" x35 . The lot is about .40 acres. I initially tried the Deep program but I am more a tones guy so I went with the 99 tones. Ground balanced and cranked the gain to 98. 14khz. Ran it very hot. No descrim. This thing is very stable and there were visible power lines all around me. I could actually pick up the coil 5-6 inches off the ground when I got over a Wheatie. I was constantly hitting Wheaties at 8-10 inches and it sounded like they were less than 2 inches in the ground. The ring was probably 11-12 inches. I am very happy with this detector. It is the real deal. Happy hunting!

332a4pw.jpg

25i2kas.jpg

Nice finds.
Thanks for sharing.

LOL Wood

That's because Calabash let the cat out of the bag , :lol: More to come , before the new Multi hit's the market- with the ability to run ALL frequencies at one time , like the EQ 800 , bet he edit's that out of his video :shock::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom