Anyone around Norfolk Va or HamptonRoads

Chesapeake MD

I just recently started MDing, and noticed that a lot of y'all are in the area. I actually live in the Hickory part of Chesapeake and was wondering if any of you would be up for hunting together. If so, feel free to respond.

I just recently started MDing, and noticed that a lot of y'all are in the area. I actually live in the Hickory part of Chesapeake and was wondering if any of you would be up for hunting together. If so, feel free to respond.

Chesterfied (outside Richmond). Possibly can get a group at some point

I have just recently got back into the hobby, been going out locally so far (beaches/parks). Would love to do some relic hunting though. Its good to be back, having a good time except for trying to learn that darn DFX again. :D

hi I have only been living here for 2 months and would love to find some good places and people to md with. I live in Chesapeake Volvo greenbrier area

Virginia Beach here. Always looking for people to detect with. :thumbup:

I'm Virginia Beach too, always game to meet up and go md'ing. I've been here about a year and half.

Live in Virginia beach and just getting back into it, would be awesome to get together with some people for a hunt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I'm 25 yrs old, live in Suffolk and would like to find someone to MD with.

I guess if anyone from our area is going out post up if you want some company. I'll be watching this thread because it would be awesome to get together with y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom