Antique 22k Gold Ring...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Even though I only have 2/3 of it I am having it repaired with a new shank unless I can find it tomorrow when I go back to look for it... the ring was under a large stone that I moved out of the hole... I stopped by a jewelry store to have the gold tested and I tested the stones and they are real...

Was hunting the slope with my GT.

Everything else is irrelevant that I recovered :laughing:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 002 (2).jpg
    002 (2).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,041
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,009
WOW, Holy Cow, I don't believe it, awesome, and on and on and on.

What an old, ornate, beautiful ring Craig. When the jeweler gets done polishing it, cleaning it up a and resizing it be sure and post another picture of it.

:congras: on a spectacular find.

Dang shame if its broke because its a nice one.... and 22K now thats gold.

Dew

I would have preferred to have it whole but gold is gold :lol: when I spoke with the jeweler I suggested we go with a lower carat like 18k that way it should hold up better...

That's a nice ring Craig,what kind of stone?
topaz?

That puppy is to nice for the scrap pile.:yes:

Beautiful ring. What's the stone? Aqua marine or blue topaz? Good luck on finding the rest of it. That would save you a few $$ on the repair. : )

WOW, Holy Cow, I don't believe it, awesome, and on and on and on.

What an old, ornate, beautiful ring Craig. When the jeweler gets done polishing it, cleaning it up a and resizing it be sure and post another picture of it.

:congras: on a spectacular find.

Thanks Frank... I plan on posting it when I get it fixed... :yes:

Beautiful ring. What's the stone? Aqua marine or blue topaz? Good luck on finding the rest of it. That would save you a few $$ on the repair. : )

The stone tests as aquamarine... I thought it was topaz.. I looked at a few AQ rings and they can be darker like this stone is... small stones are ruby.

Thought it was blue topaz. We need a gemologist who can answer these questions and save us a trip to the jeweler:lol:

The stone tests as aquamarine... I thought it was topaz.. I looked at a few AQ rings and they can be darker like this stone is... small stones are ruby.

Aquamarine is a first cousin to the emerald ???

Man Joe better look out! You're going to clean them gemstones
fields out up there!:laughing::laughing:

That's a real beauty! Much better than the run-of-the-mill stuff we usually have to put up with :lol: and well worth the effort of getting it restored. Congratulations!

Foiled

Back
Top Bottom