Anyone Have an Equinox 800 and wished they got a 600 and saved the extra cash?

SoOregonMd

Elite Member
I am just curious and wondering if anyone out there bought an 800 and later decided they could of saved some money and just got a 600 instead.

I figure there are some people that have the 800 and really don't use the extra features.

I am in the opposite boat.. I find that now I WANT the extra features that my 600 doesn't have as I do live in gold country.

I am thinking about trading my 600 for an 800 and offering $200 on top of it and they keep all the accessories like head phones, module etc..

Does anyone think that is a fair deal or a not fair deal?

Nope.. The 800 has exactly what I wanted to me the wireless module makes up the difference in price as I love earbuds instead of the wireless headphones. Shoot I have not even turned on my headphones.

You did good picking the 800 especially since your in gold country! I really enjoy the fact that I can adjust the tones up or down to my liking for silver and gold coins, and for any old coins that I'm looking for. It's your ball game, however, so do what you want.

Bought the 800.
I have no gold in my dirt besides lost jewelry but I wanted everything in case I needed it.
Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it...as you found out.
I wanted all the extra adjustments, the extra frequencies and everything else so I could have it all.
I will probably end up using a small percentage of those features after all is said and done, but I didn't want to limit them.

I do use the Gold settings, btw, works pretty good at finding other great targets besides gold in my mineralized, iron infested mess.

Back
Top Bottom