• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Future hunting buddy!

ChrisnAmanda1

Elite Member
Bout to head to the hospital and have a daughter! We were lucky enough to get to plan out the date and get everything prepared... She should be born around 8!! super excited!

Enjoy that youngster while you can. They grow up too danged quick. Just yesterday I was a new father of a Son that was almost three weeks old by the time I got back from punching holes in the ocean and today I am a Great Grandfather of a one year young lady.

Thanks everyone!! I'm the proud daddy of a 7 lb 10 oz little girl! Everything went well and we're hanging out one more night in the hospital till we get to take her home! Thanks for all the best wishes and congratulations! You're all very awesome!

Haha here's dad with his little lady!

Attachments

• IMG_20190221_180059.jpg
    IMG_20190221_180059.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20190221_180040.jpg
    IMG_20190221_180040.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 138
Congrats! Just know, your life has changes forever! As the proud papa of two girls, let me tell you that your life will revolve around her from this moment on.

Congrats! My 5 year old likes to detect for about 10-15m then play at the park.... But when he hears the strong tone he comes running over and is my digger....

Last edited:
Now plan to be “brain dead” for awhile from lack of sleep! Happens to everyone so don’t feel alone. Greatest time of your lives and most trying! Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom