CRH finished, Found 1885 nickel!!!!!!

Glennz

Elite Member
got 103.5$ pennies 100$ nickles and 110$ in dimes..

At my bank they hardly ever get bank wrapped coins so its all customer rolled..

will post results soon, guess if you like

Dimes- 1959-d

Congrats on the silver dime. To test the Canadian dime to make sure it's silver, hold it to a magnet. If it sticks, you don't have silver. If it doesn't stick, you have a 50% silver dime. Let us know. : )

My bank is a credit union so not a true bank, its good for coin searching however not so good on halves (lucky to get a roll)...

Now i have to plow snow than i will finish my dimes n start nickles.

Glenn

Best crh ever.... found a 1885 nickel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit worth in g4 condition 585$ oldest nickel, most valuable, and rarest coin i now own!!!!!!!

will have a picture soon..... i can't believe it myself... and considering i live in Alaska!

Only half way through my nickel box... haven't even started on pennies yet...

Post the 1885 and really examine the date - they get altered quite a bit.

Often they altered 1905 to look like 1885. There are diagnostics you can use - just look it up online.

I hope it's legit - that would be the single best CRH I've personally heard of next to the guy who bought a $20 gold coin from the bank for face.

looked at the 8 they both appear the same compared to a genuine picture online, same size and shape.. consistant, also the 5 is correct

also this one woud be hard to cheat because the words United States o and part of America is completely warn off.

will take a picture when i get back from school.

looked at the 8 they both appear the same compared to a genuine picture online, same size and shape.. consistant, also the 5 is correct

also this one woud be hard to cheat because the words United States o and part of America is completely warn off.

will take a picture when i get back from school.

It's quite easy to age something and alter it. You never know.

picture... until i get a better one this is the best i have... my camera isnt the best. my old one broke.

14v72wx.jpg

Also from nickles

1968-s nice condition
1959-d x4
1958-d x5
1954-d
1952-s
1951-d
1943-P silver
1940 x2
1940-s

Starting on pennies now