ENDED 2018 Christmas Gift Exchange

Thank you, Silversmith45!

I mailed Wolf Dog's package this morning. They said it should get there on Thursday. I felt lucky to get his name because they are a great family.
My package from Silversmith45 arrived yesterday! :present: He was very generous in what he sent. :D He sent me a SUNJOE digging tool, a very nice pair of headphones, silver coins for my sister and I, & a Garrett TreasureAce 300! :mder:

I'll post pics when I have time, really busy today. Thank you again so much, Silversmith45. :D

1. Me with all my gifts:
15443117932250.jpg

2. The screen of my new TreasureAce 300:
15443118361490.jpg

3. My new headphones:
15443122238180.jpg

4. My new digger:
15443122244962.jpg

5. The coins he sent for my sister Princess & I:
15443122243901.jpg

Last edited:
Gift Exchane!

My package from WaterWalker arrived today! Boy was I surprised at his generosity! I can use and enjoy everything he sent. he sent some great coins and tokens ect. My favorite thing is the 1962 Keep Me And Never Go Broke good luck token! Also just open the Wallet Ninja that is one cool and handy little tool! Thanks so much for all of the great gifts! Brian.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 549
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 549
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 539
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 550
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 550
Recieved my package from Catskillcomics. He was very generous with relics we just dont get to dig much in the south. My favorite is the Conn. Copper and the croatal bell as I have never found either of those. Thank you Scott hope you enjoy your package and Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• 20181208_162624_1544304426468.jpg
    20181208_162624_1544304426468.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 701
I mailed Wolf Dog's package this morning. They said it should get there on Thursday. I felt lucky to get his name because they are a great family.
My package from Silversmith45 arrived yesterday! :present: He was very generous in what he sent. :D He sent me a SUNJOE digging tool, a very nice pair of headphones, silver coins for my sister and I, & a Garrett TreasureAce 300! :mder:

I'll post pics when I have time, really busy today. Thank you again so much, Silversmith45. :D

Added pics. :D Thank you once again, Silversmith! :D I'm thrilled with what you sent me. :mder:

1. Me with all my gifts:
View attachment 430730

2. The screen of my new TreasureAce 300:
View attachment 430731

3. My new headphones:
View attachment 430732

4. My new digger:
View attachment 430733

5. The coins he sent for my sister Princess & I:
View attachment 430734

Wolf-dog, That looks like one sweet rig! What a nice gift. We are all expecting some good hunts from you this next year!

Still waiting on Sumrtym, But wow wolf dog what a gift =) Your awesome Silversmith45 that made me so happy seeing that young man with all his new gear, Now to get after some treasure =) I Love X-Mas =)

It's one of my vintage machines but it works fine. They are a great family and all are interested in detecting, even their father. I figured that it would be easier if they weren't having to share detectors. I expect to hear a lot more from them when the ground thaws out again.

It's one of my vintage machines but it works fine. They are a great family and all are interested in detecting, even their father. I figured that it would be easier if they weren't having to share detectors. I expect to hear a lot more from them when the ground thaws out again.

I just Gave two machines away a Teknetics Delta 4000 and a Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200 to a boy and his dad who had fallen on hard times :no:
and what better way to spend time with your son than digging treasure :cool:
Good on ya Silversmith =) may karma bring you lots of gold :cool: Im actully sending Princess and her brother a package too as they were very nice and asked if they could send me a card =) Good Kids and what a good hobby for em :D

Last edited:

Wow, Wolf-Dog you just scored!!! What a great gift. Congrats and I hope you find some great things with that.

Package sent out to Saltshaker today and provided tracking details; Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Rev_Beav's package is going out today. I'll PM a tracking number once I get it. Thanks!

I received my gift from Jeff in Georgia, thank you very much buddy!

giftexchange.jpg

Merry Christmas you all!

I just Gave two machines away a Teknetics Delta 4000 and a Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200 to a boy and his dad who had fallen on hard times :no:
and what better way to spend time with your son than digging treasure :cool:
Good on ya Silversmith =) may karma bring you lots of gold :cool: Im actully sending Princess and her brother a package too as they were very nice and asked if they could send me a card =) Good Kids and what a good hobby for em :D

They have an older brother interested in detecting as well. Their father is also getting interested. I still haven't been able to do anything for them. It's hard living on a military pension. I am still trying to figure out what I can do for them too.

They have an older brother interested in detecting as well. Their father is also getting interested. I still haven't been able to do anything for them. It's hard living on a military pension. I am still trying to figure out what I can do for them too.
I wouldn't worry about that, friend. :grin: You have been very generous and kind, and you have already set us up quite well for detecting as a family. Thanks to you, we have enough detectors for each of us to use at the same time. We are all very grateful to you!

Yes, we do have an older brother, who was actually the first metal detectorist in our family. Torpedo got Wolfie and I started in the hobby and referred us to FMDF. Dad (Lost&Recovered) was next, as he enjoys taking us to our detecting sites & spending time with us :grin:; and big sister likes taking us, too. After you sent us the thoughtful gifts, Mom says she's catching the thrill of it all! Thank you again, Silversmith; we are excited to use our new detectors and gear from you! :grin:

Last edited:
I received my gift from perquimans!! Thank you James!!! I hope you enjoy what I sent you!!
Merry Christmas to everyone on here!!
Also, a big thank you to Vlad and Carol for this site and for the gift exchange!!!

cd3ea6124d6c1e71e2ade97582d8e6d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom