Phelps Vs Sharks

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Now on the discovery channel, ? Do us water hunter's who hunt in neck deep water's stand a chance :lol: if Phelps can do it :shock: , have a good night everybody , happy hunting , Earl

Next up....he he going to rumble with the Sharks.
Out of the water he is likely to get his butt kicked...plus he probably can't dance worth a flip, either.

Attachments

• photostudio_1500892003808.jpg
    photostudio_1500892003808.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 113
Agree

Not the real deal, Phelps now need's the real deal on his a-- , for the BS let down, but if it was me, can't blame him :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: , maybe the discovery channel can invest in taming a Great White now, just for Phelps, and the let down lol, give him credit for trying, his top speed was 6 with the special made fin.

After my run in with a bull shark in knee deep water I refuse to go any deeper then my ankles in both salt water or fresh water that is connected to salt water. That day will haunt me till I die. Common sense says he is not faster then a shark. Unless he does a mythbuster episode where they can out run a Formula 1 car on foot for the first 6 feet off the line.

Back
Top Bottom