Elite Member
Second fatty this year!
02fe8da690e1c2ebc156e3b918ba0faf.jpg
b300d93712cb2135e0fa9b63d9f9ecad.png
2309fec8a7051e7afad4bb1c0c7626b8.jpg
6b49efacc0e1364e7d5d33a21acab96c.png
32fb7540d0e0608ee62020bd2d30096f.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

great photo lineup. Thanx for sharing. The ground seems to treat your nickels well. But has "kissed" your IH. But hey, let's be totally honest: If our coins came out of the ground candy-apple-clean, then this hobby wouldn't be half the fun ! :laughing:

Great hunt. Not a lot of Shield Nickels pop up. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Work! If its the place I'm thinking about...I'm surprised you got in and out of there with no trouble?...I was past there running totters/beaches all weekend and didnt dare attempt it...even early...Great finds! You know one guy pulled a gold coin out of a tearout in this town last Fall, and you were certainly right in the time frame of finds there!...

.... If its the place I'm thinking about...I'm surprised you got in and out of there with no trouble?.......

Assuming it's one & the same place you're thinking of, then what would have been the reason the OP might have risked "trouble" ? :?:

Great Work! If its the place I'm thinking about...I'm surprised you got in and out of there with no trouble?...I was past there running totters/beaches all weekend and didnt dare attempt it...even early...Great finds! You know one guy pulled a gold coin out of a tearout in this town last Fall, and you were certainly right in the time frame of finds there!...

Gold coin is on our
want list!
40 years we still can't find one.

Back
Top Bottom