Did Some Detecting With My Girlfriend On A Road Trip And Came Away With Some Silver And Other Goodies

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
My girlfriend came to visit me from Norway and it was her first time to California. We did some sightseeing, and took a road trip up north and we were able to do some detecting together. All the finds came for a few hunts together except for one of the silver coins, a few of the wheats and two marbles which I found before vacation.

These finds takes me to 72 silver coins, 333 wheat pennies, and 12 pieces of sterling for the year.

Jason

Attachments

• IMG_4683.jpg
    IMG_4683.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 637
Norway???? Now that's a long distance relationship. How did you land a girl on the other side of the world?

Nice result, sounds like you had good company to hunt with!
Thanks and yes great company!
Nice!! But yes, Norway?????
Thanks Sean! See below.
And a Jamflickered silver ring too! :lol:

Congrats man!

<°)))>{
Thanks buddy! I tried to find the other half of the ring but nothing.
Do you detect for a living ? That's detecting .
I wish!
Nice bunch of finds Jason!

How far north did you make it? :D
Thanks Ron! We made it as far north as Sequoia National park and Morro Bay.
Norway???? Now that's a long distance relationship. How did you land a girl on the other side of the world?
We are both into detecting and followed each other on instagram. We started talking and one thing led to another. We have been on a few trips together now and talk daily but this was the first trip we have been able to detect on. So yes, I am dating a Norwegian half way around the world and we are making it work. We are hoping to see each other at least 4 times a year with two of those trips being long extended ones for at least a couple weeks. One day one of us will have to make the move but not for a few years until our kids are older.
Nice job Jason! Glad your girl is up for hunting, mine likes what I find, but isnt interested in joining :roll:
Thanks! We both love detecting so works out perfectly.
Dude that's a lot of wheats, and well silvers too :thumbsup:

Nice hunting with your gal too :)
Thanks!
Great finds as usual Jam. You are the marble king!
Thanks buddy!

You have a Girlfriend? From Norway? A real live one and not imaginary? Who also detects? Digger Please! You are either a magnificent Bullcrapper or an unabashed Braggart! :laughing::laughing:

Nice finds on ALL counts there Jam!

Last edited:
He said he made it as far as Morro Bay, that is getting closer to the Monterey County line! ;):p

Morro Bay ? You're right. That's encroaching on our territory. Jamflicker has got to go. That violates boundary treaties. Is your cousin Guido ready for the job ? After all "accidents *do* happen". Tsk tsk :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom