Beachhunter 300 vs Beachhunter TDI?

nowweroam

I currently have the Beachhunter 300 while have been enjoying it, I was wondering if anyone here has used the 300 and the TDI and how do you feel the compare or not compare?

Thanks
Jared

I currently have the Beachhunter 300 while have been enjoying it, I was wondering if anyone here has used the 300 and the TDI and how do you feel the compare or not compare?

Thanks
Jared

One is a pulse and the other a discriminating detector... there is no comparison.. I have used the 300 and for me I was not impressed but that is me... the TDI is a very smooth running pulse just don't use it on a beach that has a lot of shotgun pellets or small bullets... I enjoyed using it but I started beach hunting using a pulse...

I absolutely overlooked that the Beach Hunter 300 was a VLF machine and not Pulse, thanks for mentioning that.

I have a Surfmaster PI Dual Field that I use when I dive and also have the Beach Hunter ID 300, I have an opportunity to get rid of the 300 and purchase the TDI.

I think that TDI sounds like a little better machine for walkin around on the beaches, looks like it will be fun on the YT videos anyway.

I absolutely overlooked that the Beach Hunter 300 was a VLF machine and not Pulse, thanks for mentioning that.

I have a Surfmaster PI Dual Field that I use when I dive and also have the Beach Hunter ID 300, I have an opportunity to get rid of the 300 and purchase the TDI.

I think that TDI sounds like a little better machine for walkin around on the beaches, looks like it will be fun on the YT videos anyway.

Here is a video of the TDI beach hunter in action... its a beach I have hunted a lot in the past Carter Pennington (Detector Comparisons) is testing it there...

That was one of the videos that made me start to look for a TDI and get rid of some of my older machines.

I think it'll be a good switch up.

Back
Top Bottom