Huntsville, AL

Thanks Booker! We used to have a club here (Rocket City Relic Hunters) but it is now defunct. Everyone is pretty much on their own now.

w

Used to live in Decatur...try any of the "older" schools in Hunstville area, especially the older tree areas. You should do well.

I'm over in Florence and would like to find someone to hunt with - I consider myself fairly new as well. I've been detecting off and on for 15 years

Seems alot easier when you're hunting with someone ......

Shaun

New Member in Killen

Hey Flodiver. Good to see someone in the Shoals area that likes metal detecting. I grew up at Colbert Heights and now live in Killen. I have several
places I am am interesting in checking out in both counties. Probably this spring. Would like someone to hunt with. Let me know.

Hey Flodiver. Good to see someone in the Shoals area that likes metal detecting. I grew up at Colbert Heights and now live in Killen. I have several
places I am am interesting in checking out in both counties. Probably this spring. Would like someone to hunt with. Let me know.

That's great! I'm over in St Florian.

I'm ready to go whenever you are. I've got a new MXT that I've only used a few times. Trying to figure out where I can go now and get some practice in.

Shaun

I have a Fisher F4 coming in a couple of days, looking for someone in North Alabama willing to hunt some with a newbie..... I live North of Huntsville in New Market

TN Valley group

I created a group Tennessee Valley (Quick Links > Uncategorized).
Please join and tell anyone else in the valley, that way we all have one place to 'meet' here.

I don't have a MD yet, keep meaning to give it a go.
Tom
(Madison)

Huntsville Metal detectors

I've been away for two years, but I'm back.
Would like to meet other diggers in North Alabama

Trader Ben

I'm in Danville just outside of Decatur. Anyone know of any decent parks to detect for coins? I've detected a couple of places in Hartselle and Trinity, but have yet to find any decent older coins.

Greenhorn to MD.

Looking for sites and hunting buddies proximity of North Alabama - Southern Tennessee Huntsville to Fayetteville. Getting plenty of experience at the moment on nails and bottle caps in the yard. lol

Heard there was a club at one time in the Huntsville area but seems that may have gone away? If anyone knows of any clubs in the area mentioned above please let me know.

Thanks

Link up with Bonesquat or ISS on the forum. I have hunted with them a number of times. I'm in Southern Middle TN and have made a few trips to Huntsville myself.

Back
Top Bottom