Interesting pinpointer ad

sandgroper

Elite Member

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-06-13 16.31.15.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-06-13 16.31.15.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 425
Saw a fishing rod/reel set up one time that had the real on backward. They have no idea what these things are or do.

BCD

Chinese knock off of the Carrot. And people actually buy that junk. Maybe it works better pointed in the wrong direction. Or did they install the electronics backwards??

Chinese knock off of the Carrot. And people actually buy that junk. Maybe it works better pointed in the wrong direction. Or did they install the electronics backwards??

Idk, it just shows that the guys who make these knock offs don't have a clue what they're doing! :laughing:

Wait a minute, I dunno guys.
He's found a bucket of gold coins using it that way. Maybe we should give his method a try.

Wait a minute, I dunno guys.
He's found a bucket of gold coins using it that way. Maybe we should give his method a try.

^ ^ hahaha ^ ^ Hey, after all, photographs don't lie, eh ? :laughing:

Damn chinese knockoffs....they always have a trick up their sleeves....or the business end of a pinpointer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have a feeling that they even just took a stock photo of someone with a small garden trowel and photoshopped the knockoff into the picture.

if I'm not mistaken, the Chinese read backwards so maybe that's why the pinpointer has to be pointed backwards:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom