Gwinnett/Barrow/Walton County Georgia

Discraft18082

Hello. I am getting back into metal detecting after not really hunting any for the last probably 12 years. I am from Cobb county originally and mostly hunted for Civil War Relics when I lived there. Now that I live in Dacula in Gwinnett county I have been thinking that there should be some good coin hunting, especially the closer to Athens and Augusta you go. One of my goals is to find a large cent so I wanted to see if anyone out there wanted to get together and look for some good places? I also do still venture to Cobb and Paulding for Civil War relics so anyone who wants to hunt over there would be great too. Thanks!

I stay up in Braselton a few days a week and have hunted some decent places around here.

Work keeps me slammed but might find time now that it's cooled off weather wise.

There are some old places I've had my eye on the last few months to do some door knocking.

west georgia

Hey

I live in villa rica. If you want to look for civil war relics let me know.

I stay in cobb but am up to going within an hr or 2 from home. I have a lot of free time during the week so just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom