MDing Groups by State

Ohio and the Tri State area

WE started a Facebook site for the Tri State area covering Metal Detecting and Bottle and Arrowhead hunters can find a buddy share idea's and finds.
{ Ohio Relic Hunters Association } and [ Ohio Relic Hunters Association Forum] Both are Facebook Sites.

St Peter

In the Twin Cities, guess you are talking more like Mankato and points south?

Hi, I used to live in the Twin Cities area. If you want a cool place to check out, try just south of St Peter on 169. On the right side of the highway not much more that a couple of miles out of town, there is a cave that the James boys hid in supposidly on their way out of Mn after the Northfield raid. Just keep looking for a pulloff on the right that leads to a ravine. Nobody there to hassle with permission and who knows, some stuff might still be found. I moved to Georgia, so I don't get to Mn very often anymore. A friend of mine and I went in the cave and it was really awesome.Didn't detect around it very long though as we ran out of time.Good luck.

I'd like to encourage everyone to create a Social Group for your state or country.

You can access Social Groups in the Top Navigation Bar, click on "Quick Links" or in your UserCP under "Networking."

You can post, have discussions, upload pictures. etc, but mainly it will help you find others in your area.

For instance, I just created a Social Group for South Dakota. If you live in South Dakota please join the group. :D

http://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=33

Also if you have a club you can make a club group.

If you have already created a group, please go add an image for your group. (new feature)

I have a dumb, newbie question. How would someone create a group for their area? Not sure where to go, or where to start. Thanks in advance for your advice.

South Centeral KY

Hi All :

new to this group,, looking for others to MD with here in south central KY,
Burkesville, Glasgow, Columbia, Campbellsville and this general area...

looking for someone to detect with,, I live in Burkesville Ky ( even know some good places in Glasgow) and have been doing this for about 20 years (with some breaks). Own a new Garrett AT Pro- now and started with a Whites XLT.. Have many places in Cumberland county. Mostly coins, some antiques. Am available to hunt week days and some on weekend..
I'm 62 (mostly dog years) (well educated )but very spry and will travel some. If interested give me a PM.

I'm in Dracut, MA right next to Lowell. Looking for someone to detect with. I have a White's Spectrum XLT I purchased in 1998. Just got it repaired and back in the field. I am semi-retired so go out almost every day. I was told by the Dracut PD I could detect but I can't dig. I would like to find some places in NH. So if anyone is in MA or NH please drop me a line. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom