Fisher f2 vs F4

SwingaDingDing

Hey everybody! I currently own a BH 2200, but i am looking to upgrade to a better machine. I have had my mind set into purchasing the f2 in the nearer future, but now the fisher F4 has come to mind. What i am trying to ask is, is the fisher f4 worth the extra $200? I have a few older spots in mind for hunting in the summer, so i am wondering if the f2 will keep me set or are there any better machines worth the extra money in the $200-400 price range? Thanks to those who respond!

-Swing

Well yea. You will get a DD coil and ground balance with the F4. Ive had both detectors and they work great. The F4 is a coin magnet. I liked the detector very much.

As good as the reports are on the F4, I would choose the F5. It will satisfy your needs for much longer.

Thank you for the quick reply! I will look into it. But the f4 doesnt come with the DD coil. Doesnt it come just with the standard 8''? I would have to pay an additional $100 for the coil also then.:?:

The F4 comes with the 11" DD coil. The only detector in you range could be an x-terra 305 or a used 505 if you could find one.

The F4 comes with the 11" DD coil. The only detector in you range could be an x-terra 305 or a used 505 if you could find one.

Alright thank you for the info! One last question. I now notice that the f4 comes with the DD, but do you think it would be better to shell out $75 to get the Sniper 4'' and the 8'' package deal?

You can get an omega with 11"dd new and shipped for $414. Far better than f4. F4 is nothing more than an f2 with a all metal ground balance mode with NO target id. Disc mode is EXACTLY same as f2. Preset gb.

Get f2 3 coil and a propointer or step up to omega.

You can get an omega with 11"dd new and shipped for $414. Far better than f4. F4 is nothing more than an f2 with a all metal ground balance mode with NO target id. Disc mode is EXACTLY same as f2. Preset gb.

Wow thanks so much! Since i dont have a pinpointer it would make sense to buy the f2 and propointer! But one question. The omega is like $600, not $414 shipped...? Great info thanks again!

MO, any hints on where the Omega can be had for 414?

Back
Top Bottom