Time Traveler Caught On 1928 Silent Film?

Haha! I saw that earlier. Only thing that makes me wonder is how could it make people wonder? I just don't see that footage and make the cell phone/time travel leap.

Look at the first guy reaching for the smokeless ciggarette. Time Travelers for sure.

Maybe like the terminator, he landed with no clothes & thats all he could find to wear.. I wonder where he hid his phone though before he found the clothes..:rofl:

Funny thing about the year 2010.
Even old movies can be manipulated.
A comment below the video says "If it was a cell phone" ....regarding a 1928 movie is the funniest thing I heard all day :lol:

The telephone had been around since 1876 and this could just be whats called a scene stiller where it was faked just to get attention. Im sure many people had imagined this kind of thing maybe over some good drinks and Chaplin thought it would be funny! Or at least if any one noticed it. also many nutty people walk around talking to funny little people in a box or their head or hear tramsmissions in their teeth.:lol::rofl:

I dont think that in 1928 they had any cell towers now in 2010 they are everywere and I still cant get reception.

OK and just does a cell phone work, at that time period, with no cell towers or wireless at all?

Your not supposed to ask about that.. It's really an intergalactic transporter mechanism that also features a voice carrier that enables inter time communications without the need for primitive circuitry..

Heck... you see it there.. Its GOT to be true... :p

I should not post when I drink....

On the comments on another site, someone mentioned that hearing aids of that period looked like a cell phone. The cell phone-looking part was not normally held to the ear, but maybe she was having problems with hers. There was an earpiece connected by a cord to the main unit. Other possibility is she was holding her hat down in a wind gust, and talking to the man walking in front of her. As someone said, no need to use the time travel possiblity to explain it. (Occam's razor)

My, my...all worked up over nothing.

These are hearing aids from the 1920's.

Attachments

• hearingaids.jpg
    hearingaids.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 157
But who was she talking too....

She could have been talking to anyone on the set. It was a silent movie so there were no noise problems and stage direction was via megaphone during the shoots. She could have been responding to the director or another actor. Who knows? Maybe the critter passed gas as she walked behind it? :lol:

She could have been talking to anyone on the set. It was a silent movie so there were no noise problems and stage direction was via megaphone during the shoots. She could have been responding to the director or another actor. Who knows? Maybe the critter passed gas as she walked behind it? :lol:

:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom