Equinox? Equinox? We dont need no stinkin Equinox

What an awesome hunt!!!
I don't think I've ever dug that many coins at any one place, much less sweet old coins !!!

Congrats on a great hunt and way to hang in there and fight off the iron and clean out the earth.

George went dirt digging...what is this, the Twilight Zone:laughing: Outstanding hunt, congrats on the silvers, Indians, nickels and the rest!
Hahaha I cant even remember the last time I went dirt fishing. It was nice to see silver that wasnt black.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That is a heck of a hunt George... my friend Ralph hunts with the Dues.. that sucker is deep and he is very good with it... I spoke with him over the weekend and he told me he was going to purchase a NOX but decided instead to buy a new coil for the Dues as he booked a MDing vacation in England with his club at the end of the year.. doesn't have the money for the Nox... ;)

I laughed at the title... I'll have to incorporate this detector into my threads to get more hits in the future :laughing:

PS... Earl calls me old school :lol:

BIG DIG there Geo!

I think that brass finger thing is a chicken gutter! You put it on your finger for to gut a lot of chickens! Chicken gutting a large amount of birds takes a toll on a guys fingers...:laughing:

Outstanding Hunt!

That is a heck of a hunt George... my friend Ralph hunts with the Dues.. that sucker is deep and he is very good with it... I spoke with him over the weekend and he told me he was going to purchase a NOX but decided instead to buy a new coil for the Dues as he booked a MDing vacation in England with his club at the end of the year.. doesn't have the money for the Nox... ;)

I laughed at the title... I'll have to incorporate this detector into my threads to get more hits in the future :laughing:

PS... Earl calls me old school :lol:

Thanks, Craig. I haven't had that much fun on a hunt in a long time. I'll probably still buy one as a backup to my excal but I love the Deus to much to switch. I want to try out the HF coil on it at the girls school this year.

Mud, LOL @ chicken gutter. I can't believe i just googled chicken gutter. :laughing:

Hi Swinglow, congratulations on the finds, nice IHPs, many with full LIBERTYs and great patinas. What part of CT are you from? I grew up in the southern part of the state (North Branford), I also have an XP Deus and swing an 11" coil. Are there really big differences performance wise between the 11" and 9" coil?

Last edited:
WOW!! what an amazing hunt! and all out of that little tiny place?!?! unbelievable! Big congrats to you amigo!
Those pic's are awesome too, what are you, a photographer?

Back
Top Bottom