How to Get More Views and Comments on Your Finds. Equinox 101 Class

I did get a PM though!

Just maybe you're a
nar·cis·sist
ˈnärsəsəst/Submit
noun
a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
"narcissists who think the world revolves around them"

I do have one serious thought about all of the success with the Noxes.
I believe that a lot of the success has to do with the fact that an area is never hunted out.
In other words, if a guy is finding some amazing things with his Nox in an area that has been pounded by other machines, I would be willing to bet that most of these things would have been found with those other machines as well.

In the past week, I have found TWO Barber dimes in two parks at about 4" with my AT Max where guys have been hunting regularly with CTX3030's and Etrac's.
They have been pulling plenty of silver, even though these are pounded parks.

Does this mean my AT Max is the best machine ever, not even close.
It just means that I was in the right place, at the right time.

I know that detecting has probably 70% to do with the angle and speed of the swing, 10% soil conditions (moisture) and maybe only 20% to do with what it is you are swinging.:yes:

I believe that a lot of the success has to do with the fact that an area is never hunted out.
In other words, if a guy is finding some amazing things with his Nox in an area that has been pounded by other machines, I would be willing to bet that most of these things would have been found with those other machines as well.

In the past week, I have found TWO Barber dimes in two parks at about 4" with my AT Max where guys have been hunting regularly with CTX3030's and Etrac's.

I know that detecting has probably 70% to do with the angle and speed of the swing, 10% soil conditions (moisture) and maybe only 20% to do with what it is you are swinging.:yes:

I can agree. I also feel that with any new toy, you are going to learn it so you are going to dig signals that are different only to learn what the new machine is telling you. So you find a great target next to a piece of junk. Does that mean you were never over it before? Hardly. It just means that you decided to dig it this time while learning your machine and it happened to be good.

I enjoy the Equinox. It is a good machine. It is light and I can swing it longer.

I know frost heave brings coins closer to the surface and further away each year. Some might have a hunted out park and haven't touched it for a few years, get a new machine and all the sudden it finds treasure. Does that mean the Nox is better? No, it just means the treasure got within detecting range this year.

Anyway, this thread was for fun. I am positive when a new machine comes out that folks think is better than the Equinox, this whole cycle will start again.

Anyway, this thread was for fun. I am positive when a new machine comes out that folks think is better than the Equinox, this whole cycle will start again.

I'll agree with that!
There's always something better just down the road.
Just have a little patience Grasshopper.....If you build it they will come!!!:laughing:

There is something more going on with the nox, It can unmask in iron like no other must be it.

Scubadetector,
You are on the right track.

You need to change your forum name to EquinoxDetector.

Make sure to go buy matching Equinox embroidered sheets and pillow cases.

Make sure to get the Equinox logoed toilet paper.
Get the bath tub mat that says Equinox and place in your tub.

A welcome mat at your front door that says Equinox.

And definitely be sure to get the matching Equinox floor mats and seat covers for your auto.

Go buy you a personalized license plate for your auto that says Equinox.

Got to always wear the Equinox hat when posting and when seen in public.

And last be sure to change your avatar to something Equinox related.

You do all this more folks will pay attention to you, post more comments.

I guarantee it.

Minelab might even call you and give you free stuff too. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I heard tnsharp is organizing a summer cruise for everyone on the new favorite ship :) :laughing:
equinox2.jpg

This happens with every new machine. When I find something cool with my excal I don't put it in the title, everyone knows by now what the excal can and can not do, but most folks are still curious about the nox because it's new...

A little of this Nox hype can go along way:roll:
The next thing will be if you own a Nox you'll be able to walk on water! :lol:

Scuba wouldn't want to walk on water. He wouldn't be able to be called Scuba anymore. Can't get under water if you are walking on it. At least, I don't think you can. But maybe, where there's a will, there's a way. Hmmm. Now my brain hurts. ;)

Scubadetector,
You are on the right track.

You need to change your forum name to EquinoxDetector.

Make sure to go buy matching Equinox embroidered sheets and pillow cases.

Make sure to get the Equinox logoed toilet paper.
Get the bath tub mat that says Equinox and place in your tub.

A welcome mat at your front door that says Equinox.

And definitely be sure to get the matching Equinox floor mats and seat covers for your auto.

Go buy you a personalized license plate for your auto that says Equinox.

Got to always wear the Equinox hat when posting and when seen in public.

And last be sure to change your avatar to something Equinox related.

You do all this more folks will pay attention to you, post more comments.

I guarantee it.

Minelab might even call you and give you free stuff too. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I see all that’s left is changing your name now

Back
Top Bottom