1 day, 40 coins over 100 years old!!!!!

Tpmetal

Elite Member
So I went out with a friend again today for a long proper hunt. We were out swinging for almost a full 8 hrs. If you saw my thread last week, I was just coming off a career best hunt. Somehow I just managed to top that. THIS WAS A DREAM HUNT! I started off the day by turning on my machine and kicking some dead weeds aside, and literally my first swing I hit a half dime. From then on I wandered through the area pulling coin, after coin, after coin. A silver here, a few indians there, with the occasional nickel stumbling through. I entirely lost count during the hunt of how much silver I found, let alone the indians. Truly my best hunt of all time, I am still in awe of how I managed so many small silvers. I was banging out half dimes at 8 inches, it was just crazy. So this hunt yielded TWO MORE Bucket listers, a trime and a seated quarter. The totals for the day were 24 indians, 12 silvers, 3 shield nicks, 1 v nick, two junk rings(even though one is marked 24k haha), and a random token. So excited, straight drunk on silver.

Attachments

• 20180422_202733_resized.jpg
    20180422_202733_resized.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 617
  • 20180422_202727_resized.jpg
    20180422_202727_resized.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 584
  • 20180422_202806_resized.jpg
    20180422_202806_resized.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 587
  • 20180422_202820_resized.jpg
    20180422_202820_resized.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 585
KILLER HUNT ! :shock:
GREAT SILVERS, & INJUNS !
Check over the dates on that tribe of Indians !
Maybe you've got a key date one in there ?

KILLER HUNT ! :shock:
GREAT SILVERS, & INJUNS !
Check over the dates on that tribe of Indians !
Maybe you've got a key date one in there ?

most of them are pretty toasty but I'll get around to checking em all out eventually, fingers crossed!

Woah!!! I only have one thing to say about that....we should be digging partners, lets start at that site !!! :laughing: incredible man! That's the most seated coins I've ever seen in one hunt! Plus a trime and old Canadian silver?#?!?!? Gotta be a ton more... Nice job!

Truly amazing!!! You found one heck of a honey hole. Congrats!

Thanks, we sure did!

Woah!!! I only have one thing to say about that....we should be digging partners, lets start at that site !!! :laughing: incredible man! That's the most seated coins I've ever seen in one hunt! Plus a trime and old Canadian silver?#?!?!? Gotta be a ton more... Nice job!

Thanks, I'm hoping there's some more

I couldn’t imagine,I think I’d just stop for a month and look at them.lol..congrats is way under rated for those finds,,but congratulations

Thanks, I barely believe it myself.

So I went out with a friend again today for a long proper hunt. We were out swinging for almost a full 8 hrs. If you saw my thread last week, I was just coming off a career best hunt. Somehow I just managed to top that. THIS WAS A DREAM HUNT! I started off the day by turning on my machine and kicking some dead weeds aside, and literally my first swing I hit a half dime. From then on I wandered through the area pulling coin, after coin, after coin. A silver here, a few indians there, with the occasional nickel stumbling through. I entirely lost count during the hunt of how much silver I found, let alone the indians. Truly my best hunt of all time, I am still in awe of how I managed so many small silvers. I was banging out half dimes at 8 inches, it was just crazy. So this hunt yielded TWO MORE Bucket listers, a trime and a seated quarter. The totals for the day were 24 indians, 12 silvers, 3 shield nicks, 1 v nick, two junk rings(even though one is marked 24k haha), and a random token. So excited, straight drunk on silver.
What a great and rewarding day. Lots of quality finds

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

WOW!:shock: That's a dream hunt for a lot of us for sure! Congrats on the amazing finds!
Thanks! Never thought I'dhave a day like this.

That would be a dream hunt for me for sure. Congrats!
Thanks, I'll be dreaming about it tonight for sure.

What a great and rewarding day. Lots of quality finds

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Thanks, it was beyond rewarding, just surreal.

Wow!!! I'd be happy finding that much over my entire lifetime!

It pretty much doubled my amount of silvers I've found over the past 4 or five years of my detecting career. Never give up!

It pretty much doubled my amount of silvers I've found over the past 4 or five years of my detecting career. Never give up!

I'm looking forward to having this experience... by finding THREE silvers in one hunt! :laughing: Congrats on the (hopefully NOT!) once-in-a-lifetime hunt!

Back
Top Bottom