Written permission letters/slips

bruinvikes

Elite Member
Where can I view a written permission slip to MD private property? I want to be able to see permission letters so I know how to set up my own permission slips but I have no idea how to get one started. Thank you for the help.

the BEST permission slip is your FACE

go talk to the property owner in person

I agree, but I wanted something in writing to protect me from the police. If I was at a property metal detecting and a nosy neighbor were to call the law on me, what proof would I have to hunt there if the homeowner wasn't home?

I agree, but I wanted something in writing to protect me from the police. If I was at a property metal detecting and a nosy neighbor were to call the law on me, what proof would I have to hunt there if the homeowner wasn't home?

I sent you some info!!!! Check it out!

I guess I don't worry about such things....

^ This. I think asking them to sign a paper may be a deal-squasher. Take their "yes" as enough. Get their name, and if anyone asks, say so&so gave you permission, and feel free to call them if they like.

Depending on the site, asking to detect when they aren't home may be another bad idea. They don't know you and it may not set well with them.

Try to eliminate as many reasons possible to get a "no".

if i have permission from the homeowner the last thing i worry about is the cops or nosey neighbor tryin ta throw me off, the only one legally allowed ta toss ya off the property is the homeowner, cops are there to uphold the laws not make up their own

Where can I view a written permission slip to MD private property? I want to be able to see permission letters so I know how to set up my own permission slips but I have no idea how to get one started. Thank you for the help.

The only thing a written permission letter did for me is to prevent me from hunting ANY of the locations I tried using it for. It's like shooting yourself in the foot.

The only thing that works (and well) is to ask the owner in person, shake hands, and make a good impression.

Havn't tried that for MDing but i tried it for deer hunting just once. The farmer said i'm giving you permision,if you want to hunt ,Hunt.I'm not signing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom