• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Garden City SC

Headed to the beach (Garden City SC) at the end of August. Anyone with any experience in this neck of the woods?

I was there at daylight this morning. I never find very much good stuff, but I will tell you that the area around the pier gets the most traffic and usually has the most signals to dig.
PM me when you get here if you want a tag-along.

Mike

I was there at daylight this morning. I never find very much good stuff, but I will tell you that the area around the pier gets the most traffic and usually has the most signals to dig.

Mike

Heck yeah! Consider it done!

Mike

Will be down there on the 22nd. Just bought a beach scoop and ready to roll

I just noticed your last post. Did you find anything good?

it rained the 1st two days on and off so we partook! I went out today for a couple hours and got three crusty crustacean memorials, beer can, tinfoil, camera screw and a foot slicer, (Sharp ass piece of metal). Going to go back out at low tide. Im using my White's TreasurePro and it's kicking this beaches arss!

it rained the 1st two days on and off so we partook! I went out today for a couple hours and got three crusty crustacean memorials, beer can, tinfoil, camera screw and a foot slicer, (Sharp ass piece of metal). Going to go back out at low tide. Im using my White's TreasurePro and it's kicking this beaches arss!

Good luck. I was out at daylight yesterday and didn't find anything of note. Just the normal clad, bottle caps, and pull tabs. I was north of the pier near the high-rise condos.

Good luck. I was out at daylight yesterday and didn't find anything of note. Just the normal clad, bottle caps, and pull tabs. I was north of the pier near the high-rise condos.

I'm on 1500 block of south Waccamaw. We're going deep-sea fishing at 7 tomorrow and will be back around 12. I'll be swinging tomorrow evening for sure. It hit 90 today. That sand was lava to the feet

Back
Top Bottom