New Minelab Equinox

ghound

Elite Member
The EQUINOX Series has been designed for the serious coin & treasure enthusiast looking to upgrade to a high performance detector, without the high cost. It’s also suitable for the new detectorist, having several pre-set modes for different detecting locations. The EQUINOX Series features Minelab’s STATE-OF-THE ART Multi-IQ simultaneous multi-frequency technology and combines fast recovery speed with low-latency wireless audio in a lightweight waterproof platform.

3 Detect Modes (Park, Field, Beach)
4 Frequency Options (5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, Multi)
Wired Bluetooth Headphones Supplied

4 Detect Modes (Park, Field, Beach, Gold)
6 Frequency Options (5kHz, 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, Multi)
Bluetooth Headphones and WM 08 Wireless Module Supplied

“EQUINOX, with Multi-IQ, has the potential to obsolete all the traditional VLF detectors that enthusiasts have been using for decades.” –Minelab Electronics Pty Ltd.

Expected retail prices are:

EQUINOX 600 USD 649
EQUINOX 800 USD 899

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1505548688872.jpg
    FB_IMG_1505548688872.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7,266
Nice looking machine... Looks a little bit like the Quest though.
And a straight stem. Strange.

Cancel your AT Max otders folks, it's already been superseded, choose multiple freq or single freq, high khz for gold hunters, waterproof, wireless, multi tone, tone breaks, lightweight, reactivity, etc etc all for $900

Last edited:
Waterproof sounds good:yes: The control pad looks like a Deus. I have to say that the price point is a surprise coming in under $1K, especially since it is a Minelab. Now we wait for them to get into the hands of the everyday detectorist for the reviews.:grin:

P.S. After watching the video and looking at the prices, it comforts me that I picked up my basically new T2 SE off of Craigslist for around $300 a few weeks ago. If this new Minelab performs, it will be interesting to see if the VLF machines get a price drop. Teknetics already did one recently.

Last edited:
Cancel your AT Max otders folks, it's already been superseded, choose multiple freq or single, freq, high khz for gold hunters, waterproof, wireless, multi tone, tone breaks, lightweight, reactivity, etc etc all for $900

XP might be in trouble too...They must have really ticked Minelab off during that whole lawsuit thingy..😂

The Deus is a serious unlocker of targets, not expecting this machine to trump it in that respect, but i've a feeling my Deus is going to gather some dust!

Looks really good. The listed features sound amazing
If the rollout goes smoothly and there are no flaws that cause the internet to break, Minelab has upped the game for everyone. Exciting times..

Nice looking machine... Looks a little bit like the Quest though.
And a straight stem. Strange.

First thing that came to my mind also. Isn't the Quest pro going to be three frequencies and waterproof?

If by waterproof they mean you can dunk it like an atmax, then I will be very interested in this as my next machine. This covers pretty much all the bases for me. Looks pretty light too. And 40khz would be great for small gold nuggets in streams.

When will this be available in the US?

I really like what I'm seeing but I don't know about the single numbers. Is the FE displayed by the circle and not a number?

Who's going to have them first for sale?

I dumped my AT Max order a while ago when some good intel told me this is the game changer and now good bye Deus!!!!

Wow this looks impressive. If this machine is as good as it sounds the etrac and my atpro may never get used again!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep looks a lot like the Deus, question, where is the battery? In the coil like the Deus?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

built in rechargeable, 100g more than deus weight, 15 and 6 coils coming.

updated xterra i wanted. the simulatneous multi freq option is just a bonus. I'm guessing spring 2018 release.

Back
Top Bottom