Cant Post Photos

penneyrich

HELP! I am trying to post pics to my album and i keep getting an error msg. that says a security token is missing. Has anyone else ran into this? Also, i am new to the forum and i cant seem to figure out how to post a photo on a new thread. I am such a NOOB!

HELP! I am trying to post pics to my album and i keep getting an error msg. that says a security token is missing. Has anyone else ran into this? Also, i am new to the forum and i cant seem to figure out how to post a photo on a new thread. I am such a NOOB!

I'm sure they are to large. Resize them down and they should be able to be posted. I use outlook and attach the pictures I want to post to an email to myself. It gives me the option to resize before I send them. I'm sure they are many apps that can resize pictures too.

+1

I'm sure they are to large. Resize them down and they should be able to be posted. I use outlook and attach the pictures I want to post to an email to myself. It gives me the option to resize before I send them. I'm sure they are many apps that can resize pictures too.

+1

(and on the first post in the thread linked by Doug it shows the max size for different formats and also how to resize)

Back
Top Bottom