Not Sanded In

Craig I think its time for you to make a road trip!

Prior to the storm, I spent 4 hours detecting that beach back in October. It was the cleanest beach I have ever detectors. Maybe 15 targets. One coin and no jewelry.

But seeing that ship wants me to go back.

Don't go detecting

Wreck area is historical...Big Brother is watching the area!

The wreck has only been seen a few times since 1950.

Look, but don't touch.

Not worth my time or energy.. watching the news this morning in the video saw a guy hunting around it with his detector...

Craig, we both know that one person with a detector might not have a the skills that others have and are missing a lot of targets. You can pull deep gold out of places I am sure others hunt. Doesn't matter who detects, it matters more on if you know your machine better than another.

Craig, we both know that one person with a detector might not have a the skills that others have and are missing a lot of targets. You can pull deep gold out of places I am sure others hunt. Doesn't matter who detects, it matters more on if you know your machine better than another.

Ok Robert... then lets say I an getting ready for this snow storm and its not worth driving 10 hours to check out a beach :lol:

12 inches

High wind's, Craig's gold is in CT :snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck::snowtruck: :money::money::money::money::money::cold: YOU WILL EARN IT HOWEVER , hopefully , i will miss it Southern tip, before you all get the big kahoona :D

That is very cool. You don't see stuff like that in Nebraska! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom