Coinstar silver #1fty

Ohiodigger

Elite Member
Finally! Last year I found 11 silver coins in my local coinstar......the last one coming in June.....so finally months later I break out of the slump with a 64 Rosie......hopefully I start finding more lol

Attachments

• received_2068028186571240.jpg
    received_2068028186571240.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 191
My 13 year old just sent me a picture of a handful he just found at Coinstar (I've got the whole family looking now). It was sort of blurry though, I'm anxious to get home from work and see what the haul was, looked like about 10 coins with some foreign ones in the mix

Funny that a lot of time it's 64's that are found, the last year. 2 of my 3 Coinstar silvers I've found are 64 Rosies......

Congrats on the coinstar silver. You just never know how long it'll be between finds. Two years ago I found 11 silver coins in Coinstar machines. Last year only 4 but so far this year I already have 6.

Congrats, silver is nice !!!!

I got a Rosie from the Coinstar today, not a silver though, but still better than the 2 stuck together pennies that was in the tray with it :lol:

Still looking for my Coin star silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only found one silver in two years of looking but I don't get around any on a regular basis. Sweet find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom