The wait is excrutiating

wichita mike

Ordered my new equinox over a week ago.:realitycheck: Reading about how these great finds are jumping out of the ground toward the coil is killing me.
C'mon Fed-Ex get the lead out, I need the sleep.:putertired:

Mike...u will loose more sleep buddy.... I ordered mine Dec1.... was told no earlier than end of this month. Sure will be lighter to swing than the CTX in those old areas and beaches u hunt..

Ordered my new equinox over a week ago.:realitycheck: Reading about how these great finds are jumping out of the ground toward the coil is killing me.
C'mon Fed-Ex get the lead out, I need the sleep.:putertired:
Gonna become a Buddhist so I can get it in my next life.

Brought to you by neurofen anti- inflammatories

Ordered mine at beginning of Jan, still waiting :(

If I don't get my 800 soon, I'm going to have to go back to golf and surf casting

Last edited:
I have a different take

Hope you get it soon. I haven't ordered one yet. I thought it would be a good idea to let someone else do the testing.

I would like to see how long it takes for a repair.

Tonnage used to hold me back, now it's down time

Gil.....from what I understand repairs are going to be limited. Replace coils....and they dont intend on opening the box. Seems its as cheap to throw it away. U do have 3year warranty. But I hear ya...... wait till a few of us get it wet. If its going we can do it lol.

A week ago

than your a kind of guy tat like's to wait, get used to it bro., just like i will be waiting for accessories to come out , it's not the dealer's fault, it's ML :shock:, happy hunting, Earl

Thats one of the reasons I am on the fence about whether to get the 600 or the 800. Could have probably ordered the 600 last week and had it by now , but if I ordered the 800 any time soon I may have months to wait....

I ordered mine late but still got my 600 from river team 6 last week, but now I gotta wait for the snow to melt!!!!

I was waiting a few weeks to see how the hype pans out before I decide to get one. Looks like if I want one by Christmas I'd better order it soon.

Back
Top Bottom