FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter

Attachments

• Bottle.jpg
    Bottle.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 467
That’s really cool! Used for ocean current mapping. Reminds me of the te when a container ship dropped a load of bath toys in the middle of the Pacific some years ago. Rubber duckies were washing up years later everywhere including Britain of all places.

Ever find old bottles while metal detecting a beach and spend extra time trying to peer through the dirty glass to see if there is a note inside??:grin:

It goes undiscovered for over 131 years. The Minelab Equinox comes out and its immediately found. Coincidence you say or are other dark forces at work? :laughing:

Ever find old bottles while metal detecting a beach and spend extra time trying to peer through the dirty glass to see if there is a note inside??:grin:

Notes?? I check to see if they are half full!:laughing: Saves me a fortune every year when the Inlaws come over! Not kidding!

Attachments

• jul 7-16.jpg
    jul 7-16.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 437
Notes?? I check to see if they are half full!:laughing: Saves me a fortune every year when the Inlaws come over! Not kidding!

Don't try that down south. Its prolly some wee wee some dehydrated guy left in a bottle. Guess it depends on how much you like your in laws though:lol:

And 50 miles south of that beach a ship carrying over 100 000 guilders and chests of silver coins sunk there in the 1650’s. Nobody knows where the treasures are located, but in 1931 a boy found 40 of those guilders on a sand dune.

Back
Top Bottom