Coinstar find - not the good kind

El Cheapo

Presented without comment.

Attachments

• 6061BA12-4F29-4F34-8521-F16B7BE023F0.jpg
    6061BA12-4F29-4F34-8521-F16B7BE023F0.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 300
Everyone carries those around in their pockets! :laughing: At least in the summer, on the weekend, in the woods, hunting squirrel, or maybe at the range.

Are your coinstars always that dirty? Do they not get cleaned?

Gotta agree. Finding a coinstar that filthy is not good. If you can get that 22 round out of there, be sure to clean it before loading.

Think I might take my boys to the range this weekend...

I used to carry a pocket full of those, Federal Gold Metal Hollow Points. Then any 22 rim fire ammo became really hard to find and resalers were robbing people blind for it.

I bought a 22 hornet and do reduced loads to reloading and forget being hostage to rim fire prices.

I would also like to know the State in the USA where you can be arrested for carrying the ammo?
Really think is a comment from some one who doesn't have a clue.

:D Al

Are your coinstars always that dirty? Do they not get cleaned?

Maybe this will help answer that question.

After I took the photo, I let the customer service desk know that they had live ammunition in their Coinstar. Lady said she'd get someone right out to take care of it. I decide to hang around because I've never seen one opened before (I check the trays, but can't work up the chutzpah to ask to open em up yet).

About five minutes later, a guy comes out with a key ring, tries a few, and heads back to the workroom. He's back in a minute with another set, which doesn't work either. At this point, I get bored and start heading back to work myself.

Back
Top Bottom