Nice Little Coinstar Grab today

Jeepfreak81

Hey all, so I got a handful of coins out of the Coinstar today, no silver though :(

But I did get 69 cents in clad and a few foreign coins including 1 euro, 50 euro cent piece, a Dutch mark, and I'm not sure what the other one is. Can't read the language, middle eastern maybe? Anybody know?

3/1 Coinstar Grab

I hate you guys and your coin star finds ! Now I find hat I can't go to the Acme without going out of my way to never find anything:laughing:

I hate you guys and your coin star finds ! Now I find hat I can't go to the Acme without going out of my way to never find anything:laughing:

Oh I hear ya, I walked by the one in our walmart probably 10 times before this showed up.

That foreign coin is a 1 baht from Thailand! Nice score!
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=111022

Cool, thanks for the quick identification! Well at least I had the east part correct, except it's the far east, not the middle east. :lol:

Your 1 Deutsche Mark coin is from Germany; they quit minting those coins in 2002. Nice batch of CoinStar finds - depending on what is on the reverse side of those Euro coins, you could figure out where they were minted. Every EU country has its own version of each coin.

Your 1 Deutsche Mark coin is from Germany; they quit minting those coins in 2002. Nice batch of CoinStar finds - depending on what is on the reverse side of those Euro coins, you could figure out where they were minted. Every EU country has its own version of each coin.
Cool, I'm in the dark on foreign coins. I did figure out the year of the Thai coin, I'll have to research the Euros to see where they were made. Thanks for the tip

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Must live in a good part of town. I go to my gfs ghetto heb, damn sure there aint nothin there ever. Gotta get paid.

Must live in a good part of town. I go to my gfs ghetto heb, damn sure there aint nothin there ever. Gotta get paid.
Well more like the only part of town, lol. Our population is around 8k, and the surrounding towns are smaller. If you want to use a coinstar you have two choices in a 20 mile radius and they are across the parking lot from each other

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom