Clean sweep is here!! Thanks Scuba!

ugadigger

Elite Member
Well I can’t wait to try out this coil on the Mojave! Thanks Robert aka (Scuba Detector) for the contest and your tremendous generosity!
bec84db1d092dd0b25814f7268d2322e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I can’t wait to try out this coil on the Mojave! Thanks Robert aka (Scuba Detector) for the contest and your tremendous generosity!
bec84db1d092dd0b25814f7268d2322e.jpg

Cool! I've never seen one of those. How do you pinpoint the target? Just push it one way, then the other and see where the signal intersects? Do you swing it at all or just kind of carry it out in front of you?

Another question. Do you attach it to your detector in line with you or perpendicular to you?

Cool! I've never seen one of those. How do you pinpoint the target? Just push it one way, then the other and see where the signal intersects? Do you swing it at all or just kind of carry it out in front of you?

Well considering I have never used one I can’t be of much help other than what I have read. Imagine a windshield wiper motion and pinpoint is simple because of the width and from what I have heard the tip is used to pinpoint by bringing back towards the user?

I know Felix uses one on dry sand beaches.

Well considering I have never used one I can’t be of much help other than what I have read. Imagine a windshield wiper motion and pinpoint is simple because of the width and from what I have heard the tip is used to pinpoint by bringing back towards the user?

I know Felix uses one on dry sand beaches.

Yes just keep walking it back as you swing over the target . When the target is under the toe or tip you will here it .. drop back a half inch and it's gone .
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom