Etrac Silver! #7 FTY

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
I traded some detectors for an Etrac from David at River Team Six Detectors... I’ve used the Etrac in the past and missed it.. low and behold the first time out I find a silver Rosie! For some reason this site (Tennessee) all the coins are deep. This 64 Rosie was 9 inches deep!??

I was running high manual sensitivity and Andy S pattern.
8cd224d703259c2411cc19827523fa28.jpg

dccc7c0b67456b4db7f4bcea415a7d64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job buddy! Man, I need spring to get here fast!

Congrats with the silver, the new rig and the jumpstart on the season. Finding fourteen silvers in the month of January is pretty darn good, keep it up.

Thanks folks! Running high manual sensitivity is huge for depth. For some reason in Auto +3 I cant get to 8 inches at all.. it’s going deeper than ever now I’ve learned what to do! Lol

Thanks folks! Running high manual sensitivity is huge for depth. For some reason in Auto +3 I cant get to 8 inches at all.. it’s going deeper than ever now I’ve learned what to do! Lol

It seems like everywhere I hunt is polluted with EMI and I can't run sensitivity higher than 21 without excessive chatter. On average, I can only run the sensitivity around 17-19 in the places I hunt. I can't run much above 21 even in farm fields out in the middle of nowhere. Anyone have any recommendations? I know I'm losing quite a bit of depth by not being able to max it out.

Back
Top Bottom