Anyone CHR quarters?

I've tried searching quarters.... no luck either

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

There’s a roll hunter on another forum that has searched $3,150 in quarters since June first. He’s found one silver.

When I was searching $5k-$10k per month in Halves, dimes and quarters, my average was about one silver quarter per $1,000 searched. My average for dimes was one silver per $150. Halves, one 40% per $300.

I've got a little cool thing going regarding the CRH topic...I've told the Wife about all the wonderful finds posted here, let her look at some of the pics etc...So now She is into CRHing big time! She is too shy to go to the bank herself and ask for a box, so I gotta do it, then, if its a dud, she is forlorn about it, disappointed, and I'm a big failure as a Husband...So now what I do is:

I go pick up some rolls of halfs or Q's or D's, doesnt really matter, then on the way home I pull over and salt a few tubes with some cool silver coins...then, we sit down at the counter together and go through the rolls! No TV, no Computer! Just me and her going through the tubes together! Talking and laughing like the olden days! Spending time together! I light some candles, put on some Barry White or 70's funk on the Bose, open a bottle of wine, and it makes for a wonderfully cheap "Date Night"!

Hey, for a few Silver Quarters? Plus I still got all the money left over for the change to take back to the bank? Not to mention the after benefits? ...Its inappropriate for a gentleman to discuss conjugals, and decorum prohibits me from going into details, but a pre-65 Washington Q or a Merc dime will get a guy something! Every once in a while toss in a Barber to spice things up!

I'm currently in process of buying 240 Seated Q's from a guy I know, and 190 Barber Halfs...Yeah!...steady rockin all night long!.....:laughing:

I've got a little cool thing going regarding the CRH topic...I've told the Wife about all the wonderful finds posted here, let her look at some of the pics etc...So now She is into CRHing big time! She is too shy to go to the bank herself and ask for a box, so I gotta do it, then, if its a dud, she is forlorn about it, disappointed, and I'm a big failure as a Husband...So now what I do is:

I go pick up some rolls of halfs or Q's or D's, doesnt really matter, then on the way home I pull over and salt a few tubes with some cool silver coins...then, we sit down at the counter together and go through the rolls! No TV, no Computer! Just me and her going through the tubes together! Talking and laughing like the olden days! Spending time together! I light some candles, put on some Barry White or 70's funk on the Bose, open a bottle of wine, and it makes for a wonderfully cheap "Date Night"!

Hey, for a few Silver Quarters? Plus I still got all the money left over for the change to take back to the bank? Not to mention the after benefits? ...Its inappropriate for a gentleman to discuss conjugals, and decorum prohibits me from going into details, but a pre-65 Washington Q or a Merc dime will get a guy something! Every once in a while toss in a Barber to spice things up!

I'm currently in process of buying 240 Seated Q's from a guy I know, and 190 Barber Halfs...Yeah!...steady rockin all night long!.....:laughing:

Mud Puppy the alchemist.... turning CRH into a roll in the hay. Bravo.

I go pick up some rolls of halfs or Q's or D's, doesnt really matter, then on the way home I pull over and salt a few tubes with some cool silver coins...then, we sit down at the counter together and go through the rolls! No TV, no Computer! Just me and her going through the tubes together! Talking and laughing like the olden days! Spending time together! I light some candles, put on some Barry White or 70's funk on the Bose, open a bottle of wine, and it makes for a wonderfully cheap "Date Night

Now that's some good stuff there, lol!

That's pretty sweet. I'm gonna have to remember this one. Time well spent with a lady is worth many silver quarters.

Back
Top Bottom