token in foreign language

foxx

i found this token i guess it is a token. does any one recognize the language?

Attachments

• DSCN0108.JPG
    DSCN0108.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN0109.JPG
    DSCN0109.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 134
Google knows. nasaan ka pagsapit ng walang hanggan - where you are as of infinite - Filipino detected

John 3:36 says this: "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him.
Its a Christian medallion/coin/keepsake/..i saw similar ones on sale at a shrine in Hungary years ago.
Witnessed people throwing them into a nearby river too..i guess for good luck.
Or Gods Blessing.:D

John 3:36 says this: "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him.
Its a Christian medallion/coin/keepsake/..i saw similar ones on sale at a shrine in Hungary years ago.
Witnessed people throwing them into a nearby river too..i guess for good luck.
Or Gods Blessing.:D

I thought that was John 3:16?...but just did a google search and seems the verse number is slightly different in a different language.
Interesting find! :cool:

thanks for the responses and learning what it was. i thought you had to know what language it was before google would translate it, so i learned that was wrong. i will go back and look at the google site again...hell i could have found this out on my own!! thanks for the patience!!

Back
Top Bottom