14K Today

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today I went to a tot lot/school/baseball field that are all connected in one location.

The main catch of the day was a nice 14K gold wedding band. It was about 2- 1/2" deep in packed hard dirt in the grass area between the tot lot and the baseball field.

The tot lot produced the usually easy finds. And the grassy back area of the school produced most of the clad. The nickels and dimes for the most part were deep between 4" to 8".

After finding silver yesterday the gold was a very welcomed treat!

Attachments

• Coins gold 062218 002.jpg
    Coins gold 062218 002.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 254
  • Coins gold 062218 004.jpg
    Coins gold 062218 004.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 237
  • Coins gold 062218 003.jpg
    Coins gold 062218 003.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 241
Thank you!

Nice work on the dirt gold and clad haul...congrats on the fine hunt!

Thanks Captain Silver! For me once in awhile I get lucky, and let that luck turn to gold.

Looks like a great hunt. Congrats on the gold and all the clad finds.
Bubbaron

Thanks bubbaron! I am glad for the finds and the exercise is gives me too.

WOW! Quite a clad haul and some yella! Congrats

Thanks Buellride! I have to say, the Nox has been real good to me and seems to get better everyday.

That’s a heck of a nice band, congrats on the gold!

Thanks GroundSweeper! I kind of knew that where there are nickels, gold may be close.

Congrats on the nice gold ring!

Thanks Jamflicker! I am so glad I reworked those trashy sites a bit more, and BAM the gold turns up.

Congrats on a very nice gold ring!!

Thanks NCtoad! Even though I had found two rings, the other one was a beaten-up gold plated junker. Never-the-less, both are welcomed.

Thank you!

great score congrats :D

Thanks brncofan! I was just happy with the clad, but gold was nice icing on top.

I'd wear it.:yes:

Thanks metaladdict! Ironically, I had the same style of ring for myself years ago...

Congrats JAK on the Gold and another very nice outing. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! It seems for the lack of gold or silver, I sometimes try to make it up with finding clad. But lately, I been lucky being in the right place and putting the coil in the right spot.

Back
Top Bottom