Anybody like a Contest

Might be an interesting one for someone on this site somewhere. Maybe a water hunters dream?

I thank you for the contest, but it seems there's some back story to the timing? Can you fill us in? Not tryin to stir the pot, just hope you aren't frustrated with the way some of the contests have unfolded...I think you have been way more generous and diplomatic than I would have been.

I thank you for the contest, but it seems there's some back story to the timing? Can you fill us in? Not tryin to stir the pot, just hope you aren't frustrated with the way some of the contests have unfolded...I think you have been way more generous and diplomatic than I would have been.

Not frustrated with members and not frustrated with this site. I was trying to fit in and help because God and life have been very generous to me. However I was asked by the powers that be to just enjoy the site and not try to help. I respect their wishes.

So in keeping my promise to hold one more scoop contest, I added a little twist to go out of contests with a BANG.

I am going to help somewhere else even though I don't know where that will be right now.

Well I just hope you stick around to share your adventures down low...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you sure are showing the Love here Dee....I remember it wasnt too long ago and you were struggling...Good to see your Ship finally came in and you are buying rounds like a drunken Pirate!:laughing: Thats a good Pirate there!

Well, you sure are showing the Love here Dee....I remember it wasnt too long ago and you were struggling...Good to see your Ship finally came in and you are buying rounds like a drunken Pirate!:laughing: Thats a good Pirate there!

Absolutely right Mud. I went from having nothing to having what I enjoy today. And I have been a member here the whole time.

Nothing we have can be taken with us. This hobby has helped me through some very rough times. Gold kept me in money and one gold ring helped me pay off my house.

I have reasons for my giving, and I am positive the powers that be have their reasons for their concerns.

We only live once. If I can now make a difference, I will. I do it in a lot of ways, not just on here. I tried to do it anonymously on here but that didn't work. The folks that own and manage this site, have checks, balances and procedures in place that work just fine for them without any outside help. That is great. It works for them.

It away to your local church or charity , :ohthedrama::ohwell::ohwell::pumpkins: we still love you scuba , contest or not, happy hunting.

If I trusted charities or churches that would be my choice also. However unfortunately that isn't the case. When my wife was dying help was few and far between for the two and a half years I took care of her. That is the main reason I have chosen the path I have. I know what I am doing isn't a need for anybody, it is a want. So I brighten up someones day with a want. Nothing wrong with that.

I had a quarter million dollar house, a 31' Searay, a Suburban and my own computer business when she was alive. I lost the house, business and all my materialistic things and went to almost nothing. A 1996 Ford Exploder, a thousand square foot house and I lived on my finds and a few odd computer jobs.

Life is good. Maybe someone down on their luck can use a good toy and scoop. I leave that in the hands of fate.

If I trusted charities or churches that would be my choice also. However unfortunately that isn't the case. When my wife was dying help was few and far between for the two and a half years I took care of her. That is the main reason I have chosen the path I have. I know what I am doing isn't a need for anybody, it is a want. So I brighten up someones day with a want. Nothing wrong with that.

I had a quarter million dollar house, a 31' Searay, a Suburban and my own computer business when she was alive. I lost the house, business and all my materialistic things and went to almost nothing. A 1996 Ford Exploder, a thousand square foot house and I lived on my finds and a few odd computer jobs.

Life is good. Maybe someone down on their luck can use a good toy and scoop. I leave that in the hands of fate.

I might have to edit my guess. the non pirate part of me might feel guilty if I win.:D

Scuba

Even though you told us the sad story , you still were a lucky man, some of us never found the wright woman, money doesn't mean squat to me, seen the rich , with all the money in the world that are not happy, sounds to me, you just need a new woman, but i can't tell you were to find her, as i have hunted for one, just as long as detecting :lol:, maybe one day, moving to the beach maybe , who knows ?, i have excepted life , to live it with my pets , if a woman comes along that's great, if not, it's ok, in my case i have more toys than i would have had than if i had a,woman , most i have worked with that were married , now D, they lost 1/2 there house, pension, and there as--- , so life goes on , with or without a woman, doesn't matter here, every days Saturday, no one to tell me what to do, your a single man again , enjoy yourself, turn the page bro. Happy hunting , Earl

Even though you told us the sad story , you still were a lucky man, some of us never found the wright woman, money doesn't mean squat to me, seen the rich , with all the money in the world that are not happy, sounds to me, you just need a new woman, but i can't tell you were to find her, as i have hunted for one, just as long as detecting :lol:, maybe one day, moving to the beach maybe , who knows ?, i have excepted life , to live it with my pets , if a woman comes along that's great, if not, it's ok, in my case i have more toys than i would have had than if i had a,woman , most i have worked with that were married , now D, they lost 1/2 there house, pension, and there as--- , so life goes on , with or without a woman, doesn't matter here, every days Saturday, no one to tell me what to do, your a single man again , enjoy yourself, turn the page bro. Happy hunting , Earl

Earl, I have turned the page. It has been 11 years now. Life is good as I said. Money means nothing to me either. I am happy and that is all that counts.

Hay Scuba and Earl's story has given me a new out look on life. It take a big man to move on from what you both have had happen. I have been with my wife for 45 years as of June 30 of this year. And do not know what I would do with out her. I truly look up to both of you. GL HH

Scuba, I'm landlocked so I will leave it to some other lucky soul to win your wonderful prizes. I just wanted to say I think it's great that you are spreading good will and help to others. World needs more people like you, thank you

Back
Top Bottom