Coil for M6 and MXT

Bajanick

Elite Member
I am looking for a coil for the M6 and MXT that gets the depth of the stock coil, but that can separate targets like the 5.3, Maybe the whites 6x10 DD coil? Or one of the SEF coils?

I use the 5.3 most of the time but switch over to the stock coil and retrace the area to be sure I get the deeper targets as well.

Thanks.

Thanks for the responses.

Ive been told that the company that makes those coils is out of business and they are hard to come by. I need to call some places that claim to have some in stock to see if the actually do.

Thanks.

Thanks for the responses.

Ive been told that the company that makes those coils is out of business and they are hard to come by. I need to call some places that claim to have some in stock to see if the actually do.

Thanks.

I bought one recently for my Treasure Pro from a dealer and they didn't mention that Detech was out of business

I bought one recently for my Treasure Pro from a dealer and they didn't mention that Detech was out of business

I just checked out theyre website and it looks good. I am not familiar with them. I will try to call them tomorrow and see whats up.

I called Detech today and they are open for business.

Im not sure If I was given erroneous info on purpose or the person at the other company just did not know.

But now I am even more confused because the Detech website looks like they are the manufacturer but the person I talked to at Detech said they are not :?:
and said the coils are made in Bulgaria.

I found an international website and several other ones

I am wondering if the number on the website goes to a US distributor :?:

Back
Top Bottom