Kellyco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvi

is the best at matching packages and pricing. There was a package from a certain company that never responded to my emails or phone calls so i started calling other companies to match it. No one would match it because they didn't carry the exact items in the package. Kellyco is the only one that matched it with items they carried that matched the package regardless of brand. I could not be happier and I know who I will be buying from again.

Yea they said the At Pro is back ordered 120 or so units. Im not suppose to get it till my birthday at the beginning of may anyways so not a big deal. I just wanted to have it before my vacation to Florida. Its going to be a good summer

I refuse to buy at places that match prices. Whoever gives me the lowest price wins with me. ANYBODY that says they will match a price to get a sale has their stock overpriced in my opinion and just wants a sale.

I ask for the best price and whoever gives it to me gets my business PERIOD.

I myself would rather deal with the smaller, privately owned sponsors on this site. When you deal with a big company, you never know if you get up to date items, or someones unwanted returns...

I didn't have any luck with Kellyco. Tried to buy my detector from them but they refused to give me free shipping even though they advertised free shipping for the detector I was buying. Their sales person was rude so I said to heck with them and trying to help the sponsors out here. So I just bought it off Amazon and got free shipping and received it in 2 days. I did recently buy a couple accessory items off Kellyco I couldn't find anywhere else. Both items seemed overpriced for what they were. Took almost 2 weeks to receive them.

I shopped around a bit before my purchase. I was surprised and disappointed in a few of the sponsors here. I was determined to use a sponsor from this sight and I finally found the right sponsor that wanted my business. And it turned out to be the best deal. Got everything I was looking for in a package deal with a great price. Some of the sponsors don't have a package deal listed on their websites..... you should email or call them though because most of them can put one together and give you a great price. At least that's what I found out.

when i ordered my 350 with the option 2 , i inquired about the free shipping. i was assured the detector was shipped free, but the accessories were not and i would be charged 9.99. the gent told me the detector box was full and the option 2 stuff would not fit. when i rcvd the detector the accessories were indeed put inside the detectors box for a total shipment of 1 box.

i thought that was cheesy and goldbrickin'.

reckon i will let kellyco know and see how they respond.

other than that my order was handled properly . two phone calls were both also courteous and polite.

I refuse to buy at places that match prices. Whoever gives me the lowest price wins with me. ANYBODY that says they will match a price to get a sale has their stock overpriced in my opinion and just wants a sale.

I ask for the best price and whoever gives it to me gets my business PERIOD.

LOL Getting a sale is what it is all about. I look at this from the perspective of the marketing/sales department. Everyone wants to make the sale, but noone wants to leave money on the table. The "we match/beat any deal" marketing ploy is a great tool to allow them to do both.

Scuba, you said you don't like to do business with anyone who offers to match prices? Well imagine this happening: You find a good deal on a package at a place you have heard bad things about in the past. You really need the item(s) they are offering, but you just don't wanna take the chance on a bad experience of your own. Wouldn't you like to have a place out there that matches offers?? Just saying "Don't close the door on opportunity."

I sold cars for awhile. You offer a good price in your ad, but ya gotta leave room to negotiate because the customer ALWAYS thinks you can do a little better. It's human nature.

Shocked this thread isn't locked since there is even a tiny bit of comments saying something not positive about KellyCo.

So you are saying that KellyCo owns enough stake in this board for the moderators to be corrupt?

Come on out here in the light so we can get a better look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom