Someone from NY

I am from the orange/Sullivan area.

I don't really head towards the Poughkeepsie area. There use to be a person on hear from Kingston and there were a couple people from across the river that posted quite a bit.

This reminds me that I know of a site that I researched in eastern part of orange that I should try and get permission for.

Ray,

I don't really head towards the Poughkeepsie area. There use to be a person on hear from Kingston and there were a couple people from across the river that posted quite a bit.

This reminds me that I know of a site that I researched in eastern part of orange that I should try and get permission for.

Ray,

let me know if you get permission

I will drive anywhere to hunt. I have this problem where there are no limits for me if there is even the slightest hint of promise in a site. hahaha count me in.

Ray,

Any luck?

anyone on here from around the new paltz, and newburg area? my dad lives up there, i'm in ohio, but it would be great to meet up and go hunting with someone who knows that area.

lived in Newburgh off 17-k nknow New Paltz a little bit

the next time i'm up that way, i'll send you a message. i love the history in that area. i can't even imagine the things found around hugenot st, when they were first preserving that area.

I'm in Ulster County. Have a few spots I'm working on now with research before I get out with the detector. Been out of detecting for a few years since my son was born, but I now have the time again!

I just got back from a quick hunt at one of the places I had been researching. Posted about it in the general forum. Area I'm looking at is in Kingston. PM me.

Pro is working out great. Playing in my yard. Found a really beat up Indian Nickle. No date is visible. Found a few modern pistol shells too. a 9mm, and a .38. These I recon were from the last owner of my house. He had quite a collection before he passed.

Checked out another site today without detecting and found a few bottles, one full with a Kingston, NY stamp. I'm hitting my yard hard tomorrow, Sunday, 11/6. I live on an old blue stone quarry. Lot's of history in my area. My house was not built until the early 70's, but the neighbors were all built in mid 1800's.

Back
Top Bottom