• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Makro Multi Kruzer (Multiple Videos)

I've been watching them all. Keep hearing all the right stuff from all the right reviewers, that this is a unit worth jumping on!

Can't wait to get mine. I heard that they were in USA customs. Has anyone heard when they will be released to the distributors and shipped to the customers?

I've been told that they'll be in the hands of distributors towards the end of the week. Not sweating it too bad.

I keep reading good things that really peak my interest. Keith Southern is one of the testers for it. His remarks on another forum stated that he believed this is the lighter weight Impact that we've been waiting on!

I like Keith's reviews. He hunts in mineralized ground "Ole hot ground" and he's a straight shooter.

I had to make sure it was THAT much of a difference from an R2, to make the jump. Getting one in hand and running it through it's paces will tell for sure!

HH

I've been told that they'll be in the hands of distributors towards the end of the week. Not sweating it too bad.

I keep reading good things that really peak my interest. Keith Southern is one of the testers for it. His remarks on another forum stated that he believed this is the lighter weight Impact that we've been waiting on!

I like Keith's reviews. He hunts in mineralized ground "Ole hot ground" and he's a straight shooter.

I had to make sure it was THAT much of a difference from an R2, to make the jump. Getting one in hand and running it through it's paces will tell for sure!

HH

Definitely different from the racer2. Also a bit different from the Impact as it only has 1/2 the modes but the ones it does have work very well.
I'm am hoping to get the time to sit down tomorrow and post my review of this machine. Sadly it was delivered to me in the middle of an artic freeze here in NY but I have had the opportunity to do a couple hunts with it and make some comparison with my other units.

More info coming shortly.

Can't wait to get mine. I heard that they were in USA customs. Has anyone heard when they will be released to the distributors and shipped to the customers?

Dealers haven't been given this information but it can definitely be guessed. They shipped from Turkey last week and USA delivery, customs, and distro to start shipping take about a week. I expect tracking info for my order and my drop ship direct orders some time this week based off previous experience. No official information.

Dealers haven't been given this information but it can definitely be guessed. They shipped from Turkey last week and USA delivery, customs, and distro shipping take about a week. I expect tracking info for my order and my drop ship direct orders some time this week based off previous experience. No official information.

Thanks Craig

Back
Top Bottom