Jaguars!

I think with their defense it is very possible !

football-running-smiley-emoticon.gif ________________________american-football65.gif

Enough with the Refs already. The Pats get burned by the refs just as much as they get helped. People only seem to notice when calls go their way. The same thing happens to every team in the league. Just look at how much the Vikes benefited from bad calls against the Saints. People need to get over the Patriots Derangement Syndrome.

Do the Jags stand a chance? Sure. A small one. But it is still a chance. If they make Fournette the center of their offense - they haven't got a chance. They stand a much better chance if they make Yeldon the go to guy. He is a receiving threat as well as a running threat. Fournette is just a running threat.

The Pats are going to make Bortles beat them. And, lets face it. Bortles is no Brady or even a Roethlisberger. The Jags have the D. Their Offense however - not so great.

I'm a Packers fan so don't have any skin the in game so to say. That said I'm definately pulling for the Jags being the underdog. Nothing against Brady and the Patriots, they have had a heck of a team for many years but I want to see some new blood rise in the AFC. On the same note I'm also pulling for the Vikings (hard thing to say for a Packers fan) But then again only to see them lose to the Jags in the Superbowl. That would put a big smile on my face. My only request is the commercials be better this year. Got sick of all the PC hug thy neighbor !!!! they had on last year.

I want to see some new blood rise in the AFC.

There will be new blood starting next year. Patricia will be gone. McDaniels will be gone. Apparently many of the positional coaches are interviewing. And, there is no QB of the future due to someone's diva attitude.

Bellichik is the best coach there is, but, he can't run both sides of the ball, run the show, and be the GM all at the same time.

Hopefully, if the Pats win the Super Bowl, Brady will retire (like he should have after the last super bowl). He claims he can play until he is 45, but, reality will tell him otherwise.

I live in Jville. Fournette just got in a wreck earlier today on the dames point bridge. Hes okay though. So the Pats better start deflating balls:lol:

Either way it's gonna be a really good game, I was pulling for the Steelers though because they just can't beat the Pats, I don't think Bortles is gonna be able to either, on the other hand Tom Coughlin knows a little on how to beat the pats in a big game (or two) . :(

Never understood how people can get so serious about football, as I tell the fellas at work - I would rather watch paint dry. Oops did I just say that.:shock:

I enjoy watching an entertaining game, one with great plays and that stays close to the end, because a game where one team has a really huge lead can get somewhat boring (unless it's your favorite team that has the lead :lol:)

Now this year my top 3 favorite teams are all out of it so I'm pretty much just enjoying it for the entertaining plays regardless who wins, though when my favorite teams are out of it I usually prefer to root for the team perceived to be the underdog.

I think most people get tired of seeing the same teams win every year, unless it happens to be your favorite team (obviously :lol:)

Now having said all that, the bottom line is it's still JUST a game, if your team loses it's not the end of the world, if your team wins, great, but other than a moment of feeling good, it doesn't do much else for people. :lol:

field-goal-animated.gif _____________________________kicking-a-field-goal.gif

Go Jags

I am not and have never been a New England fan. Can the Jags beat them ??
I doubt it but I'm still routing for them. It's too bad Carson Wentz went down because I think the Eagles would have beat New England. Maybe that bum the Eagles have for a back-up will get lucky and beat Minn. ??? New England was lucky last year because Atlanta had that game won. Yes, I am an avid pro football fan.
Bubbaron

I think they have more of a shot than the titans did, i personally think it may come down to new England vs. Minnesota IN Minnesota.. Which should be one he'll of an interesting game. Tom Brady won't retire until he stops winning I'm sure...he would be stupid too....clearly he still has the gas to keep going....Heck he's a game away from the superbowl...AGAIN....I'm perfectly satisfied if they lose, 5 rings in my lifetime is plenty :yes:

Coughlin

Seems people keep forgetting the Coughlin factor. He usually owns the Patriots and might be the only coach that has figured them out.

I think the majority of people view the Patriots as the Mike Tyson of boxing. Sure they run through people, but any given sunday.

I just want a good game.

Seems people keep forgetting the Coughlin factor. He usually owns the Patriots and might be the only coach that has figured them out.

I think the majority of people view the Patriots as the Mike Tyson of boxing. Sure they run through people, but any given sunday.

I just want a good game.

I was at the game when Dan Marino got beat into retirement by the Jaguars. Eventually Tom Brady will head down the same road. Maybe next game? Its actually the last memory you have of a great player. A good defense can do that to a player. look at Joe Theisman:shock: I still remember seeing Marino with that look in his face like he wished he never took up football. Sell those Rookie cards now boys. Emmitt Smiths cards rose in value when he won dancing with the stars then they tanked. Will say I got thousands of Jaguars cards. No Blake Bortles:lol:

lol

I was at the game when Dan Marino got beat into retirement by the Jaguars. Eventually Tom Brady will head down the same road. Maybe next game? Its actually the last memory you have of a great player. A good defense can do that to a player. look at Joe Theisman:shock: I still remember seeing Marino with that look in his face like he wished he never took up football. Sell those Rookie cards now boys. Emmitt Smiths cards rose in value when he won dancing with the stars then they tanked. Will say I got thousands of Jaguars cards. No Blake Bortles:lol:

62-7 if I remember correct. We had the killer Bees back then. That was a heal of a squad. I just wanna see us go to a superbowl. So tired of seeing the same teams every single year.

All very true statements. The jags gave up 42 points last week, to 5th ranked offense. This week they will face the #1 offense (statistically). Jacksonville's 3rd ranked defense is really good. But 42 points to a banged up steelers squad is a little alarming. I think it might be the Minnesota vikings year, I hope I'm wrong though.

I am not and have never been a New England fan. Can the Jags beat them ??
I doubt it but I'm still routing for them. It's too bad Carson Wentz went down because I think the Eagles would have beat New England. Maybe that bum the Eagles have for a back-up will get lucky and beat Minn. ??? New England was lucky last year because Atlanta had that game won. Yes, I am an avid pro football fan.
Bubbaron
Lucky? Did you watch that Super Bowl?

I just want a good game.

Forget? Refer to post#10, No one in New England will ever forget the Giants

Back
Top Bottom