order from Big Boys Hobbies

stapler101

I just placed a small order with Bart!
An E-trac, a Minelab 7" coil, pro pointer, Lesche digger, SunRay headset and the other stuff that Bart included (carry bag, cap, book).
It will be here Wednesday.
I will retire the Fisher CZ 6a's and learn this new detector.
Look for lots of questions from Stapler101 (Mike) as I terrorize NE Texas!
BTW- have plane, will travel -- so I may show up in your neighborhood!

I just placed a small order with Bart!
An E-trac, a Minelab 7" coil, pro pointer, Lesche digger, SunRay headset and the other stuff that Bart included (carry bag, cap, book).
It will be here Wednesday.
I will retire the Fisher CZ 6a's and learn this new detector.
Look for lots of questions from Stapler101 (Mike) as I terrorize NE Texas!
BTW- have plane, will travel -- so I may show up in your neighborhood!

Welcome to the forum, and some great purchases there. Lots of luck to ya.

I ordered my stuff from him also.... like to do business with an indy when at all possible.... I'll often spend more with an indy than I would at a big box store.... glad to do so too.... don't venture in to Lowes or home Depot too often... too many local hardware stores around. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! Bart is a great guy and is always there to help. Check this out, save some fuel for the plane and fly up Missouri and join many of the friendly forum members at the 4th annual FMDF Diggin It With Friends Treasure Hunt. Read more about it HERE. Good luck with your new machine!

welcome to the minelab family ,step up to "Club E-Trac" check your coat at the door and dont forget to learn the secret handshake! <----"joke"
, congrats on your new toy you will not be dissapointed!, prepare to dig a little deeper! happy hunting!

Hello, Good evening and Welcome
This forum is a great resource, with lots of great people.
enjoy your new toys
Dan

Ehh, just a small order. Wait, NETX? Stay outta my hood with that Etrac! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom