Another $200 Half Dollar Bank Hunting Score!

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Went to the bank today to deposite my check and asked if they had any more half rolls. The lady told me Yes $200 worth. I said I'll take them all. I also put in another order for a box of $500 Halves for next week. Anyways Got back to work and started searching and again to my suprize was a nice 1960 Franklin 90% silver in the first roll!!! I was once again shocked! Here are the rest of my finds!

(1) - 1960 Franklin
(1) - 1964 Kennedy
(9) - 40% silvers

Thats a total of 4 - 90% silvers and 18 - 40% silvers out of the $400 I searched this week. Not bad in my book.

Also on lunch I stopped by my coin shop to buy some silver ( buying some every check ) The guy offered me a deal on this $1000 4oz silver at $75 and came with a certificate of Authenticity in a nice box. So I looked at it and said OK. :lol: pretty good deal. Here are some pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 980
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 964
Something wrong with that deal???

75 bucks for a $1000 silver proof serial number 9 out of who knows???
I smell carp nearby...Or is that poo???
Something is not right...

Then you better go check your pants or something if you smell poo! So because I got a good deal on something it cant be real??? I am a VERY good customer at my local coin shop and they give me pretty good deals on certain things because they know I will be back! Smells like silver to me !!

$1000 Bill

It's not worth $1000, it's just formed like a $1000 bill. At $75 it's not at a price that is "too good to be true". Just a good deal.

Nice score!

It's worth melt, and with melt at 18.07/oz. for 4 ounces, $75 was a great price! That dealer must like you! :lol:

It's worth melt, and with melt at 18.07/oz. for 4 ounces, $75 was a great price! That dealer must like you! :lol:

Well I do buy a few ounces of silver a week from them. They call me a regular now. :D

Nice man what i do i walk to any store ask him how many pennies he has if he has 50 i give hime a bulk and leave and i try to find the ones that between 1970 and under and i sell it to this guy he brought a 1983 for 12 bulks hahaha

Nice man what i do i walk to any store ask him how many pennies he has if he has 50 i give hime a bulk and leave and i try to find the ones that between 1970 and under and i sell it to this guy he brought a 1983 for 12 bulks hahaha

Da hell you going on about? talking in riddles...:lol: You did real good James again...:lol: wtg on the silver dude...keepum coming!!!

Back
Top Bottom