8 rolls...1 silver!

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
I go to the bank every day so I started getting some rolls.
Got a few penny rolls (6) but nothing...
Tried some dimes (5) but nothing there, either...
Don't like repacking the smaller coins, much.

Got 5 rolls of quarters yesterday and found some 65's and up but nothing else...
I found I like repacking these better.

Traded the 5 rolls of quarters in for just 3 rolls today and found...
SILVER!

Boy do these sound pretty when you drop them on a hard surface...nothing else like it.

Just one, but out of 8 rolls I think that is pretty good.

This is the kind of thing that will keep me hunting!.

HH

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 253
I go to the bank every day so I started getting some rolls.
Got a few penny rolls (6) but nothing...
Tried some dimes (5) but nothing there, either...
Don't like repacking the smaller coins, much.

Got 5 rolls of quarters yesterday and found some 65's and up but nothing else...
I found I like repacking these better.

Traded the 5 rolls of quarters in for just 3 rolls today and found...
SILVER!

Boy do these sound pretty when you drop them on a hard surface...nothing else like it.

Just one, but out of 8 rolls I think that is pretty good.

This is the kind of thing that will keep me hunting!.

HH

A 64' eh'! You just got it! Awesome! I'm going to get 2 rolls of pennies, see if any wheats are in there.

Quarters are hard to find silver in. Good job with that 64-D!
I on average find about one silver dime for every $100 worth of dimes. But quarters, well the only time I got silver quarters from circulation was when a friend got them in his change at 7-11. He got 3 of them that I bought from him for face value.

Why are you trading in rolls for different rolls? This is taboo in the CRH arena. The tellers will quickly get wise to what you're doing and either cut you off or start searching for themselves.

Why are you trading in rolls for different rolls? This is taboo in the CRH arena. The tellers will quickly get wise to what you're doing and either cut you off or start searching for themselves.

Actually, the tellers know exactly what I am looking for, none of them seem interested in coin collecting, the head teller is going to tell me if 1/2's or dollar rolls ever come through, and they said they will help me out if they see any coins come across their path 64 and before.

Hard to believe, but I guess I really am that lovable.

Oh yea, I have a nice lady at the post office that saves all the wheaties that come through and sells them to me for a penny.
I send them to UNOMIKE for his son's collector book he just started.

I will, however, continue to do the furtive, undercover, bills for coins at other banks.

HH

skelly9131 is right. Usually you want to "dump" at a different bank as to not stress out your main bank too much. To find a dump bank, all you have to do is find the bank with the meanest/rudest tellers in your area and that's your dump bank! :lol:

skelly9131 is right. Usually you want to "dump" at a different bank as to not stress out your main bank too much. To find a dump bank, all you have to do is find the bank with the meanest/rudest tellers in your area and that's your dump bank! :lol:

How about the worst bank in my area?
We have several Wachovia branches here...I HATE that bank!

Back
Top Bottom