Happy Kellyco Customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

I was looking to purchase a metal detector for my wife. I was planning on getting her a Garrett Ace 250 because I've used one and found it to be a good machine that is light weight. I preferred to buy used because I doubt she will use it all that much. It was suggested by someone on here that I should try out the Fisher F2. I decided to bite the bullet and buy her a new F2. I shopped around websites and found that the Kellyco two coil package was what I would buy. It was $215 with free shipping and I even found a coupon that knocked an additional $10 off. It arrived quickly and I had zero problems with my order. The purchase was made online and I did not speak with a sales associate. I am pleased with the entire process.

I purchased from Kellyco this time because they had the best price for what I was looking for. I will most likely be buying an AT Pro in the near future. I will buy from the business that has the best price. That may be Kellyco or it may not.

I just wanted to give kudos to them for MY personal experience.

BTW, I love the F2. So far I've found it to be an easier machine to use than the Ace 250.

I was looking to purchase a metal detector for my wife. I was planning on getting her a Garrett Ace 250 because I've used one and found it to be a good machine that is light weight. I preferred to buy used because I doubt she will use it all that much. It was suggested by someone on here that I should try out the Fisher F2. I decided to bite the bullet and buy her a new F2. I shopped around websites and found that the Kellyco two coil package was what I would buy. It was $215 with free shipping and I even found a coupon that knocked an additional $10 off. It arrived quickly and I had zero problems with my order. The purchase was made online and I did not speak with a sales associate. I am pleased with the entire process.

I purchased from Kellyco this time because they had the best price for what I was looking for. I will most likely be buying an AT Pro in the near future. I will buy from the business that has the best price. That may be Kellyco or it may not.

I just wanted to give kudos to them for MY personal experience.

BTW, I love the F2. So far I've found it to be an easier machine to use than the Ace 250.

Glad you're happy, but honestly they don't really have the best price.
Close, but not quite.
You have to contact the other dealers, not just look at their websites.
No big deal, that thing will find its weight in treasure anyway.

I just received my BH Pioneer 505 from Kellyco yesterday. Great customer service, quick on filling the order and everything arrived safely at my doorstep on time. What more can I ask for? I am happy with them and I don't understand why they get bashed so much on here.

With that said, I don't even care to read all of the bashing that is going to come from this. As long as a person is happy with their purchase that is all that matters - everyone always knows of a better deal than the next guy. I have learned that from everywhere around the world that I have been to and that is why I say that as long as you are happy that is all that matters.

I've gotten deals from Kellyco that ALL other current forum sponsors couldn't touch. Kellyco, like all other venders, have their faults too. They've done right by me.

Don"t let anybody lie to you and say it's basically fact, that you could've found a better price elsewhere.

BTW, I did call and talk to owners.

Bottom line is YOU are happy with your purchase and experience. Nothing else matters when you shuck right on down to the cob. :D

Enjoy that F2. It is one cool mo-chine!:cool:

KellyCo did me right. Sure maybe I could of saved 5-10 bucks but also used that up in time trying to find the absolute best deal. I ordered my detector on a Sunday and was out swinging the following weekend. Happy customer!

Only issue I do have with them is how they say you get 100's of dollars in free accessories when in reality its about 10-20 bucks in junk.

I just received my BH Pioneer 505 from Kellyco yesterday. Great customer service, quick on filling the order and everything arrived safely at my doorstep on time. What more can I ask for? I am happy with them and I don't understand why they get bashed so much on here.

With that said, I don't even care to read all of the bashing that is going to come from this. As long as a person is happy with their purchase that is all that matters - everyone always knows of a better deal than the next guy. I have learned that from everywhere around the world that I have been to and that is why I say that as long as you are happy that is all that matters.
I really don't think it has anything to do with bashing when someone says anything negative about any dealer, it comes from the persons experience with the dealer.

KellyCo did me right. Sure maybe I could of saved 5-10 bucks but also used that up in time trying to find the absolute best deal. I ordered my detector on a Sunday and was out swinging the following weekend. Happy customer!

Only issue I do have with them is how they say you get 100's of dollars in free accessories when in reality its about 10-20 bucks in junk.
That is the one and only reason why I won't do any business with them, I don't believe it a right thing to do (especially to someone new to the hobby that doesn't know any difference) but other than that I am sure they are fine to do business with.

Send PM's to the forum other forum sponsers and you WILL find better prices.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk or bash kellyco. I bought my fisher F4 from them and it was easy and smooth. I never used one of the "extra" things that came with it though. And since then I've found out how great of deals you can get from the sponsers on the forum.

Kellyco has been very good to me. They have been very competitive and yes, I have got quotes from other vendors.

Kelly co did me right a couple of times when there were issues. Never a question asked, just service. Can't complain about that!:cool:

I've bought detector stuff from lots of different businesses - without ever having a bad experience. I've also traded around detectors and bought used detector - again without trouble. I have been fortunate.

The one thing that I can say about Kellyco is that I have bought things, here and there, from them since the 80s. Clevenger's in KC is the only place I've had dealings with for as long.

I will also say that I have never bought a metal detector or an accessory using a web site. I like to call - I usually have at least one question, probably a lot more. Dealers will often times provide very useful suggestions or advice about how to get started with your new tools - if I am tossing out the money, I am going to get everything I can.

This thread was started by a member who was happy with the service he got... its not an open invitation to spew negativity about a sponsor so in the future if one is unhappy about something start your own threads... end of story.

Last edited:
I bought my Pro pointer from them and got a free razor digger, I received it 3 days after I ordered it so I'm a happy customer.

How when you shut them down??

This thread was started by a member who was happy with the service he got... its not an open invitation to spew negativity about a sponsor so in the future if one is unhappy about something start your own threads... end of story.

Answer that!!!! Guy's get on here for advice and when someone give's them advice you don't like you pull the thread, I've been looking for a thread to warn people that Kelly Co. is taking order's for detectors they don't have in stock and not telling the customer's that it could be a month before they even get them in stock but they have all been locked are you just shut the new threads down, Now I know it's the customer's job to check and make sure it's in stock but it should be the companies job to be honest also. My buddy ordered from them last week and paid for the fast delivery and called them today and they told him they didn't even have the detector in stock and it could be a month before they do, That's not very professional.

Just because you tell someone of a bad experience with a company doesn't mean your bashing it, That's what this forum is for I thought, To share the knowledge you've learned with other people about the hobby and where to buy equipment is a very big part of the hobby and you need to know the best place to spend your money.

Late last night I ordered an AT Pro lower shaft and coil attachment hardware as well as a Camo AT pro hat for $27.44 shipped from Kelly Co and it was already enroute first thing this morning :shock: :cool:

That is a smoking price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom